"Not until the others are back Lizzie, I must ask that of you," he said softly to which the girl nodded weakly.

"Elizabeth dear, please change Madeleine into a gown and heal the small wounds in her face and arms as well as the large bruise on her shoulder," Pomfrey said to the curly haired girl who nodded.

Once Remus and Pomfrey were out of sight, Lizzie sat on the edge of the bed where Madeleine laid motionless and let out a loud sob as she clutched her best friend's hand, taking a moment to collect herself before doing what she was ordered to do by the healer. Liz closed the curtains shut around Maddie's bed and delicately undressed her, skillfully healing the small cuts she had scattered around her arms and face as well as the large bruise that had formed in her shoulder before proceeding to change her into one of the hospital wing's gowns. As the brunette was gently brushing her best friend's hair, the doors flung open again and plenty of footsteps were no heard.

"Elizabeth I need more hands here, come quick!" Madam Pomfrey saud loudly.

With one last look at Madeleine, she convienced herself that she was simply sleeping and would wake up soon, laughing and making jokes about what had happened and left to help the Matron assist the large group who had just walked in.

Lizzie quickly healed the minor injuries being Neville's broken nose and Ginny's broken ankle which had been temporarily mended by Madeleine.

Cressida stormed into the hospital wing with Sirius in his animagus form next to her and Clotilde holding her hand. Already there, the doors were closed so that Sirius could transform back to his human self. Timothée appeared moments later carrying Dora who was still knocked out and just like the rest of his family, he gathered around of Madeleine's bed unable to move or speak.

"She's just sleeping, she's just sleeping and she will be okay tomorrow," Clo's lip trembled as she went to hide her face in her brother's chest, Timothée holding her close as she cried in his chest.

Cressida felt how her knees became weak, how her heart was being teared out of her chest cavity once again as she looked at Madeleine. Sirius was silently with his hand placed on Harry's shoulder whose eyes were bloodshot from crying as well. She stared back at her two other children who were embraced together and then again to her middle child, feeling her heart break in more ways than one.

"Is she in any pain?" she asked Poppy without moving her eyes from her daughter's face.

"There is no way of telling if she's in emotional distress but I don't think that she's in any physical discomfort," Madam Pomfrey said pushing a strand of the girl's hair behind her ear and looking at the words tattoed in the skin behind it.

"If she does not wake up in three days, administer the potion," Cressida said without any visible feeling in her face and left the hospital wing, heading towards the gates so that she could apparate away to the first place that crossed her mind.

"Potion? What potion?" Clotilde wiped tears away from her face looking at the adults surrounding her.

"Death potion, it induces it," Timothée cleared his throat once he got past the initial shock of his mother's words.

"No, I won't let her do that," Sirius shook his head and held Madeleine's pale hand tighter.

"This is all my fault, if I would have listened to her none of this would have happened," Harry

"That's right! You better hope she wakes up because if she doesn't I will kill you with my bare hands," Clotilde hissed showing and uncanny resemblance to her older sister when the latter was angry.