Highschool AU (No quirks, Artino)

Start from the beginning

We walked out the park, hand in hand. Laughing and smiling. I waved goodbye to Artemis, walking back to Kol's dorm room as he had asked to hang out.

~Artemis POV~

🖤✨Arti✨🤍: "Hey Mazo"
❤️⛓Mazo⛓❤️: "Mazo?.."
🖤✨Arti✨🤍: "?"
❤️⛓Mazo⛓❤️: "You're addressing me by name.."
🖤✨Arti✨🤍: "Oh sorry... it's just we need to talk"
❤️⛓Mazo⛓❤️: "Alright, come to my place. I think we need to talk as well..."

I knocked on Mazo's door "Artemis?." He opened the door, his dyed red hair flowing in they wind. "Come in.." he seemed rather monotone. We walked into his room, sitting down on his bed. "Artemis." He snapped "M-Mazo.." I replied "Did you or did you not cheat on me?." He stared at me dead in the eyes "That we need to talk about.." I said, shaking slightly.

"I'm sorry Mazo... I just... don't see you the same way as I used to...We can still be friends!.." I told him. Honestly? Mazo was rather controlling, he was picky about my friends and if he didn't know where I was he would literally flip. Mazo stayed silent... "Stand up." He growled "W-Wha?-" I stuttered "STAND. UP." Mazo snapped. I obeyed his orders, shakily standing up. He grabbed my by my hair, dragging me off somewhere "MAZO!!" I cried, clearly petrified by the sudden reaction.

I couldn't see where he was dragging me because my vision was a blur from my tears. When he eventually let me go, I dropped to my knees in a dark storage room "M-Mazo! Please I'm sorry!-" I tried to beg as he walked towards the door "MAZO!!" I yelled. He slammed the door. I run up and fiddled with the handle....it was locked, the worst part of this was Mazo KNEW I was claustrophobic "STAY IN THERE UNTIL YOU LEARN SOME RESPECT!." Mazo yelled through the door, I heard him walk away. I sobbed, yelling and banging on the door

I eventually gave up, dropping my my knees and covering my mouth attempting to down my tears. I realised sobbing wouldn't do much and just waiting it out would be better....
Just...breathe...

~Mazo's POV~

I stormed up stairs, Artemis's sobs finally dying down. I grabbed him phone and opened his contacts and began typing

🖤✨Arti✨🤍 (Mazo): "Shino"
🧡⛓Shino💡💛: "Heya Arti"
🖤✨Arti✨🤍 (Mazo): "Whatever we have it's not gonna work."
🧡⛓Shino💡💛: "What?"
🖤✨Arti✨🤍 (Mazo): "I like Mazo, I don't think we should talk anymore."
🧡⛓Shino💡💛: "Sorry, I don't think this is Artemis. If you genuinely believed that you'd tell me in person or on a call. Who's this?"
🖤✨Arti✨🤍 (Mazo): "Not important. I'm telling you to back off."
🧡⛓Shino💡💛: "And why would I do that?.."🖤✨Arti✨🤍 (Mazo): "Because he's mine."
🧡⛓Shino💡💛: "Not anymore love"
🖤✨Arti✨🤍 (Mazo): "I'm telling you now. Back off or else someone will get hurt."
🧡⛓Shino💡💛: "Mhm, Not when I'm around"

I scowled, messing with a few settings on Artemis's phone (Such as the ability to allow me to see his location, contacts, Photos and who he's been communicating with) ending it with adding my Face ID and switching it off.

I strolled down the stairs, sitting by the door and tauntingly knocking "Still alive?~" I taunted Artemis through the door "M-Mazo! P-Please I-I'm s-so s-sorry! I-I won't do it again, I promise!! Please just let me out, I'll do whatever!" Artemis cried through the door "Whatever?.." i cackled "Y-Yes! P-Please..." Artemis yelled, I could hear his suffering through his voice "Who do you belong to?." I growled "What?.." he replied, confused "who do you belong to?." I said in a more stern tone "I-I'm not some sort of animal!-"
"WHO. DO. YOU. BELONG. TO?!" I screamed through the door, hitting it hard with my hand.
I heard a loud yelp come from my sudden aggression "M-Mazo!!" Artemis stuttered in terror "I-I...I...Belong to you....now please, let me out!!"