34💙

Gabi's pov

As me, Charli and dixie walk towards the hype house I start to get nervous. Before walking in i text avani telling her that I'm here at the hype house, she text me back immediately telling me that she and the boys are nearly at hype. She knew this since she is coming with them.

Charli pats my back seeing my nervous movements, dixie smiles at the security as he checked if we are on the list, he nods at us as dixie says thank you and walks in charli smiles and attempt to walk in although she linked arms with me and I just stand there for a second, what I'm I doing here I need to go turn around and leave gabriella. "Sorry char I can't do this" I say unlinking my arm from charli and I turn around and bump into some guy, as I close my eyes ready to hit the floor I feel a hand fly towards arm the other towards my waist. I open my eyes to see my worst nightmare looking at me.

His ocean blue eyes which I used to stare into as If they where mine forever staring into my soul, his long black hair messily sitting on his head "jaden" I say quickly standing up properly causing his arm on my waist to fall, I weakly smile at him "hey how are you" I say slightly sighing while still smiling "uh I'm good thanks,you okay there?" He says reminding me what had just happened "um yeah haha I just happened to...Leave my phone in the car" I say miserably lying "uh it's in you hand" he says slightly chuckling at my terrible lie."oh yeah" I say awkwardly laughing , I nod at the rest of the boys awkwardly standing behind jaden "let's go in" avani says walking past jaden and smiling at me grabbing my hand gently "yeah" I slightly whisper as I turn around seeing charli and dixie standing waiting for us.

We walk in to the smell of alcahol and weed, I start to cough as charli makes a disgusted face, dixie had already gone with griffin so it was me,avani and charli standing in a corner "im gonna find chase" I hear charli shout since the music was too loud "okay" I smile at her, Charli Is young and I don't want her to get hurt by some boy I tend to get over protective but I let her have fun tonight and I could see the relief on her face that I let her have fun, I quickly grab her hand before she leaves "no sex,no drugs tho" I say to her she smiles "you can have a little drink but not much mom and dad will kill me if I bring you home drunk" I say winking at her she mouths "thank you" and runs off to chase,I turn back to avani who is melting "aww your so cute with char" she says as I cringe "oh shush"

Time skip

I'm sure I'm drunk but I don't really care, I've talked to so many people and shit but they keep asking if I'm fine, I lie of course and smile stupidly and say I'm better than ever, I'm sitting on the counter in the kitchen which is full of drunk people,I'm currently talking to addison and bryce who are both pretty sober "I love your drunk side gab" addison says laughing at my stupid quotes "yeah same bro" I say sticking my tounge out and putting a thumbs up "are you wearing converse with a fancy dress" Bryce says laughing at my wierd fit "YEAH DAWG IT'S SWAG AND COMFY" I say standing on the counter

As we laugh, I see darianka talking and touching jaden and all is see is red, without thinking i jump off the table walking up to them "what are you doing here" darianka says with an attitude "this" i say I grabing jaden's face and smash my lips on to his, he kisses back immediately and I smirk as we still kiss, we finally stop and I wink at darianka as she gawks at me, I hear the song lights down low comes on and I scream "YEAHHH" and jump back on the counter , I start twerking and feel someone put their hands on my hips. I turn and can't really see who it is, eveything is blurry, they keep rubbing their body on mine I start feeling uncomfy and weakly push them off that doesn't work.im drunk and feel weak, my body has no control or power.They continue and I groan, none of my friends where around anymore, after trying to push the person off, nothing works. That's the last I remember.

IM SO INTO WRITING THIS RN LOL ANYWAYS THANK FOR READING BESTIES ILY STAY SWAG <333
(I didn't re read bc I'm lazy sorry babes<3)