21💙

Before we start... WHAT 1.3K READS?! I MF LOVE YOU GUYS.MY EYES STARTED SWEATING WHEN I SAW HOW MANY READS. Remember sweating. Not crying👀

A week later, gabi's pov

Fuck jaden. Im getting going to that sway party and im going to make him miss me. His missing out on ME. I get up and shower I tell dixie that I'm going to the party and I get dressed.

 I get up and shower I tell dixie that I'm going to the party and I get dressed

Yes. It's a black dress again. I grab my phone,purse and lip gloss and me,Charli and dixie leave. "You know... jaden's gonna be there" charli says looking at me. Dixie slaps the back of her head and charli rubs it and scoffs. "What" she whispers to dixie, dixie gives her a glare and charli mutters something. "I'm fine. I don't care. He wants mads *sighs* well he can chew on her" I say getting in the car. We get there and I knock on the door, josh opens the door "D'amelio's!" He says laughing, we all tilt our and smile slightly "joshua" I say pushing him out the way laughing "hey" he say wobbling around "charli, take josh to nessa" dixie says clearly knowing his drunk ass fuck. I see avani and kourv talking. Hype house was here too. "Hey girls" I say winking at them "gabii" they say basically attacking me "I missed you dumbass" Avani says "yeah, well kinda Mr hossler's fault" I say "let's go have fun" kourv says.

Time skip

I was dancing and singing with avani,nessa,kourv and addison. "Hey girls" I hear someone say. I turn around and their's Tony. "Hi" I say dancing less "you look nice" he says "thank you" by now the girls where on the floor, they were too drunk. Tony starts getting closer. He slides his hands on my waist "uh- excuse me" I say taking his hands off "please get off me" I say trying to walk away. "Why" he says "I feel really uncomfortable" I say stepping away. He grabs my wrist and pulls me into the kitchen. He then starts kissing me but I don't kiss back. I push him off Me "GET OFF ME" I say slapping him "don't fucking touch me, asshole" I say walking away and sitting go to my comfort beach. I sit there with my legs digged in the sand. No one was here I like it. I lay down looking at the stars "and I know we weren't perfect but.." I sing what I feel. I love him but I hate him "I've never felt this way for no one" I sing "and I just can't image how could be so okay" I sing "now that I'm gone" a male says. I know who it is. My body shot up and I just stared at him.

Cliff hangerrrrrr yee yee, anyways ty for reading ily and hope you have a great day <33