14💙

Jaden's pov

Gabriela comes out of the changing room and she looks hot asf. I just eye her as avani spins her around, anthony notices furs and raises his eyebrow "jaden stop drowling" he says chuckling. Gabi then notices and walks over to me. Oh boi. "Eyes up here hossler , eyes.up.here" she says pointing at her eyes. Damn I really wanna kids her right now. Before I could do anything she goes back to the changing room, we meet the rest of the guys and go to Chipotle.

Gabriela's pov

We get to sway and everyone goes to their room with their girlfriend except me,jaden,dixie,gruff, addison and bryce. We are all sat in the kitchen eating and chilling togheter.

"you know, it's fucking hard" addison says eating a dorito with dorito salsa on it. I take a bite, nodding and humming "I get called a whale all the time" she says "addison your beatiful babe" Bryce says pecking her on her lips "thank you,baby" addison mutters smiling at him "I get called plastic,fake and annoying but you know sometimes you just have to let it be, people will talk let em talk" I say shrugging "they hate because their jealous" dixie says dipping a crisp in the salsa " your beatiful and you should know it" jaden says wrapping his hands around my waist. "Awww" griff says "such cuties" Bryce adds, I flip them off and kiss jaden on the cheek. My phone starts ringing.

Charli in bold
Gabi in normal

"Hey char bar"
"Hey gabster"
"You okay"
"Yeah I just need a ride back home, I'm at hype, me and chase finished the interview and we came to hype to chill out and I don't have money for an uber"
"Sure char but were at sway so you have to stay here for the night"
"Your sleeping there?" Charli whines
"Yes so you have to too"
"Fine, when you gonna arrive?"
"coming in like 5 minutes"
"Yeah okay love you shitface"
"Yea love you too dumbass"

I say hanging up. "What's up" dix ask. "Nothing,just char needing a ride " I say sighing "I'll be back in like 10, anyone what anything from target?" I say "just mosters" addi says and everyone nods.

I leave and pick up charli "we are going to target" i say as charli blast music "FUCK BEING GOODI'M A BAD BITCH" charli shouts in the car,I just giggle and park. We get the stuff we need and we're walking to the car,we saw paparazzi and fans "so charli what has been going on with chase" fletcher says "oh um no comment" charli says walking, I raise my eyebrow up knowing that their dating "whta about you gabriela what's going on with you" he asks "um... Not much just mostly working with brands or hanging out with sway or hype " I say opening my car door "Here you go" fletcher says giving me lip gloss "aww thank you fletcher" it's my turn next time" I say giggling "okay well thank you and have a good day " I say as I get in the car, Charli was already in the car eating a lolly pop "let's go then" she says looking at her phone.

"Were backkk" I say walking in with char "hey addi" charli says hugging addison "hey char bar" addison says hugging back "hey guys" charli says waving "where vani" she ask and we point upstairs, Charli goes upstairs and hangs out with avani and Anthony "lets go live" I say drinking my monster (my personal favourite is fruit punch) "yeah okay" griff says. Josh and nessa come downstairs and josh starts a live "hey guys, it's josh we are here with the sway, the girls and D'amelio's" he says waving, we all wave and decide to ask the chat for dares.

@User: jaden and gabi should kiss as a dare
@User: EVERYONE GET YOUR SCREEN RECORDING READY
@user: addison and bryce should kiss

"it's says for addison and bryce to kiss" I say avoiding the other ones
"Sure " Bryce says "buuuuuttt"he says "oh boi" I mutter "it also says you and jaden should kiss so you guys too " he says grinning, i look at jaden and he shrug showing he doesn't mind "okay" I say bryce and addison kiss first and then josh turns the camera to me and jaden. He looks nervous, I get fed up and grab his face with my two hands and scrunch it tighter before smashing my lips onto his, we start kissing for a while and it turns into a mini make out "okayy... Stop now, remember we are live " dixie mutters loudly, I stop kissing him and look at her covering her eyes but leaving a huge hole to see. "You could have just pecked him,buddy" josh says before laughing "shut up asshat" I say laughing along.

YESSS THEY KISSED, THEY FREAKING KISSED FINALLY, even tho it was a dare THEY KISSSSEEEEEDDDDD