13💙

^^ just a meme I find hilarious doah byan

gariella's pov

It's been a few weeks since we made that video with the hype house, since then I've been working with brands,going to sway, going to hype and just living life. Today, me and the girls nessa,dixie,cynthia,avani,olivia and addison, Charli isn't coming because she has some interview with chase on flight house.

The girls and I are gonna go out shopping.The sway boys are coming because their over protective and annoying. We get to my car and me,jaden,nessa,josh avani and Anthony are in my car and the rest are in dixie's car. We get to the mall and s lot of fans aprroch us

"oh hii" I say to a huddle of fans with their phone, we take pictures with all of them and they leave. We start shopping and we all go in pair, me and avani togheter and jaden and anthony following us and complaining. Addison and dixie togheter with bryce and gruff and then nessa,olivia and cynthia are togheter with kio,josh and quin "so whatcha think"

"OMG yeshhh vanii" I say clapping "my girlfriend looking hawt" anthony says eyeing her "hey stop it pervert" I say hit his hand he just shrugs, smiling and jaden just whines "your such a big baby,jae" I say playing with his soft platinum hair "sto...

"OMG yeshhh vanii" I say clapping "my girlfriend looking hawt" anthony says eyeing her "hey stop it pervert" I say hit his hand he just shrugs, smiling and jaden just whines "your such a big baby,jae" I say playing with his soft platinum hair "stop flirting and get a room" anthony says laughing, I hit him lightly on the arm.

"Okay my turn" I go into the changing room with loads of clothes and trying them on showing avani and the boys. The last fit I tries was a oversized blue shirt and a mini skirt, with a tiny black handbag with fila's

"how do I look" I say going out and pouting my lips,nodding and winging my eyebrows " HAWT HAWT HAWWTTT" Avani shouts clapping and spinning me around "jaden stop drowling" anthony says laughing and smiling

"how do I look" I say going out and pouting my lips,nodding and winging my eyebrows " HAWT HAWT HAWWTTT" Avani shouts clapping and spinning me around "jaden stop drowling" anthony says laughing and smiling. Jaden looks at me up and down I walk over to him and bend down to his level (his sitting down so she's taller atm) "eyes up here hossler, eye. Up. Here" I say pointing at my eyes. He just looks at me and smirks. I turn around and changed back into my fit "lets call the other and then go to Chipotle" I say and they boys get up.