20💙

TW TW TW TW

Before I start PLEASE READ THIS BOOK

I got most of my ideas from this literally amazing book

I got most of my ideas from this literally amazing book. If you enjoy my book you will def love this one.

Jaden's pov the say of the fight

Gabriella and me have seen each other just yesterday but I miss my baby. I decided today I'm asking her to be my girlfriend. I finish getting ready and someone knocks on my bedroom door.

Wait all the boys are out right now, their all not home. I open the door and mads is standing there with her arms cross "what the fuck" I mutter " get out what the fuck" I say moving back "okay im saying this once, okay. You are gonna make out and kiss me. You are gonna make sure that gabi sees it. You are gonna date me and if you don't I'll ruin your life. Including gabi,your career as a 'rockstar' AND everything you looked forward to" she says clearly and Slowly.

She the pushes me on the bed and we Start to make out. I hate this. I hate it so much. I want to be with my girlfriend right now. My real one gabriella.

She starts grinding on me and I feel uncomfortable. I spot gabi in the corner of my eye. This hurt me so much. She says something and walks downstairs.I can't. I push mads off Me and I follow her. I call her name,Until she snaps at shouts at me.

I remember what mads said and how she would ruin gabi's life and mine "fuck" I thought to myself and trying not to cry "it's not that serious" I say feeling a sting on my heart. She keeps pushing and pushing me and I roll my head back to stop myself from crying, I see mads smirking she lifts her eyebrow

I go emotionless,this.this is it. I'm gonna lose myself without gabi. She stops pushing me and she turns to leave. Mads coughs loud enough for only me to hear and I look at her she mouths "well" and I say something which I could never forgive myself for "we weren't even dating" I say suprisely not crying. Gabriella turns around, I could see her tears. She slaps me and leaves. I just stand there. I lost her. "The only thing keeping me going I lost her" I mutter dixie gets up insults me,slaps me and leaves. After that, I left the house I just walked around. I found a beach and sat there staring at the sea and thinking.

Gabi's pov

I'm broken. I'm sad. And im stupid, I'm stupid for caring this much, I knew this would happen someone like jaden with me? Pff in my dreams, and them there's mads. Such a pretty girl, a bitch but pretty. Of course he chose her what would he do with me when he can have her. I didn't realise but I start crying. I'm fucked, I fell hard. "I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM" I shout sobbing and punching the window in front of me, I slide down the wall. I hate him.i hate him so much But if I care this much.... im must care.i hate love but deep deep down I love him. Deep deep down, I love jaden hossler.

AHHH CRAZY CHAPTERRR.VERY EMOTIONAL, I was sad writing this. I wrote the beginning first so sorry if it doesn't make sense also I didn't re-read. If you have suggestions or ideas pls comment them <3 anyways ty for reading ilysm, have a great day, hope you enjoy.