Just for one night

"I think I'm gonna go talk to the twins" Liv mumbled in fear, her eyes trained on Sirius who sat in the kitchen as the order filed into the room after retrieving Harry from Privet drive.

"Oh will you get a grip" Caitlin huffed, attempting to drag her arm with her but Liv just shook her head rapidly and pulled away from her grip.

She was still so confused about everything. The kiss. The fact that Caitlin knew about it and didn't care. Why didn't she care? It was her uncle for gods sake.

"I'll be down for lunch" she stated before practically sprinting up the stairs.

She had told Caitlin about her kiss with Sirius, and much to her dismay, her friend already knew due to her Boyfriends creepy werewolf hearing.

She was guilt stricken with guilt.

As if she actually kissed her best friends uncle. How low can she get in life to be that shitty of a friend?

"Hey" Fred appeared at his bedroom door as Liv walked down the second floor corridor, the ginger snapping her out of her self hating thoughts.

"I need to talk to you" she blurted out quickly, grabbing the sleeve of Fred's jumper and dragging him back into his bedroom as he stumbled in behind her.

"Have you changed your mind about us? Is that it? Coz if it is I completely agree and I-" Fred started excitedly as Liv felt her heart sink slightly in sorrow.

"No Freddie" she sighed, "Not that"

"Oh" was all the ginger said, his excited demeanour dropping immediately as his shoulders slumped and his head bowed.

" I just need to ask you something"

"Okay then" he replied slowly, with narrowed eyes, watching the blonde drop down next to him with a huff.

He noticed her tired and worried eyes, her drained appearance and her defeated stance.

"Is it about Sirius?" He asked carefully, his jaw clenching slightly at his own words, watching Liv shoot her head up in shock and shake her head rapidly.

"N-no...why would you-why would you think...why-"

"Oh for gods sake Liv!" Fred huffed, running a hand through his ginger hair as Liv furrowed her brows in confusion, "Why do you have to be so bloody disgusting?"

Her eyes shot wide and she shuffled back slightly on the mattress as she watched Fred's face turn a bright red in anger.

"He's like 50!!" He exclaimed, " And Caitlin's Uncle! It's revolting!"

"I-I...I didn't do anything" Liv whispered, shaking her head as tears pooled in her eyes, "I stopped it-I stopped-"

"You'll just grab anything you can get at this point won't you?" Fred scoffed, shaking his head as tears began to stream down Liv's cheeks, "Anything but me"

"Freddie I-"

"Come on...ask" he gestured to her aggressively, eyebrows raised as he sent her an expectant and furious look, "Ask me what you wanted to"

"N-no...I-I think I'm just going to-"

"Get off with our best friends Uncle?" Fred muttered to himself bitterly as she left the room, her hands shaking and her cheeks drowned in tears.

That most certainly didn't help her state.

She simply paced the corridor she stood in until hearing heavy footsteps making their way up the stairs and her glassy eyes quickly scanned the area to see where she could hide.