Confusion

"What were you doing with Sirius? When we got here you looked sad" Fred mumbled as he unpacked his suitcase whilst Liv sat on his bed, legs crossed as she twiddled her thumbs in her lap nervously.

"Oh, um, nothing we were just waiting for you all to get here" she lied.

When in reality, Liv had never felt so disappointed to see her boyfriend. And that disappointment caused so much guilt that she was unable to look the tall ginger in the eye. She nearly kissed him. Someone other than Fred, not only that, but her best friend's Uncle of all people. And just to top, if she had the opportunity, she would go back down stairs and finish the job.

She had never felt a want like it. That burning desire in the pit of her stomach caused by his breath simply fanning her lips. His body warmth radiating off of him as he edged closer and closer to her. The feeling of his soft hair under her fingertips as she pulled his face closer to hers. God how she wanted to feel his lips. Just once.

"You feeling okay? Your a bit quiet" Fred asked over his shoulder as he folded his t-shirt into the drawer next to his new bed.

"Yeah" she choked out, sending him a forced smile and grabbing his wrist gently, "Will you lie with me for a bit, I think I need some sleep"

"Dinner will be ready soon" he stated in confusion as she sent him a pleading look.

"Please" she whined, "Just cuddle me for a while"

He let out a small sigh and nodded, gesturing for her to move up on the bed as they slid under the covers. She rested her head against his chest and wrapped an arm around his slim waist as she forced her eyes to shut. Her mind still flooded with images of him. 

Of him walking her around the house. The way his shirt hugged his lean body so sexily. How his eyes were dark and bared into her, causing her cheeks to heat up and her heart to race in her chest.

She needed to get this man out of her head. She was in bed with her god damn boyfriend.

She craned her head up to Fred to see him staring at the ceiling mindlessly, his arm wrapped around her shoulder but his eyes, face and mind very clearly distant from the room. Tilting his head with her hand she placed her lips against, disappointment flooding her body when she didn't get the same spark, the same energy. There was no burning sensation in her stomach, nothing.

But she still needed to get Sirius Black out of her mind.

She climbed onto Fred's lap and removed her shirt, smirking to herself as his eyes flew wide and he sat himself up so he was eye level with her.

"Um...what are you doing?" He questioned awkwardly as she placed kisses down his neck, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Shut up Fred and kiss me" she breathed, lifting her head back up and slamming their lips together as his hands slid down her waist, unfortunately causing no affect as their lips moved together at a fast pace.

The door suddenly flew open as Sirius threw a bag into the room and his eyes shot wide as he covered them with his palm and Liv jumped off of Fred's lap, covering her self up immediately with her shirt and watching as the man span round so his back was to them.

"What the hell Black?!" Fred exclaimed as the man shook his head.

"I-I-I didn't know anyone was using this room...I'm sorry" he stuttered, closing the door on them again and making his way to his bedroom.

"Shit " Liv breathed, running a hand over her face as she dropped her head down onto the pillow in frustration.

"Oh forget about it" Fred chuckled, placing his hand on her hip as he kissed her again, "Shall we pick up where we left off?"