Can't happen again

"Oh fuck Black don't stop!" Liv moaned loudly, her hand gripping the head board at the back of her as Sirius pounded into her at a relentless pace.

"Cum for me" he growled against her neck, "Cum on my cock"

"Oh fuck!" She screamed, her back arching and he head flying back against the pillow as the knot in her stomach grew more and more.

Sirius reached his hand between them and rubbed circular motions against her clit, stimulating her pleasure more and more and bringing her to climax.

"Oh fuck yes!" She screamed.

"Liv!! Liv wake up!!" Caitlin shook her rapidly, jolting her from her slumber much too abruptly as her eyes opened and let the blinding light from the blinds blur her vision.

"What?" She croaked out, rubbing her tired eyes until realising who was the one who woke her, "oh...um hi"

She sat herself up immediately and was forced to cross her leg over the other, the uncomfortable wetness between her thighs from her dream rather distracting as she looked at Caitlin's suspicious face.

"There was a dementor attack on Harry" she said slowly, eyeing up her uncomfortable and edgy appearance.

"Oh...great" she nodded with a forced smile not really listening to what she was saying, "Wait...What!?!"

"A dementor attack you idiot! He's fine but a bit shaken up" Caitlin exclaimed, "Why are you acting so weird, and why are you asleep on the couch?"

"I'm not acting weird, and-and I just fell asleep here last night is all, I was bladdered" she shrugged casually, trying to play off the slight heartbeat she still felt in her core.

She hadn't just fallen asleep, but she didn't exactly want to tell her happy friend that she had been kicked out of her house because she wanted to fight along side of her.

"Right..." Caitlin spoke slowly with narrowed eyes, "Okay well...I think we are going to retrieve him later on, are you coming?"

"No...no I need to do some things today, first being getting some tea, fancy making me some?" She batted her eye lashes with a bright grin as her friend rolled her eyes and nodded, walking out of the living room and leaving her on her own.

When Caitlin finally left, Liv's head collapsed down against the back of the couch and she let out a pained groan, running her hands over her face.

"Get a grip!" She scolded herself out loud, "It's not as if it would actually be like that"

After a few stern words to herself, she walked into the kitchen and eyed everyone who were mumbling to each other nervously, all on edge and anxious after the attack.

She looked across to Caitlin and Remus who were mumbling something to each other, rather suspiciously and then snapping their heads up to her as she took her seat.

"Where's Black?" She asked in concern, looking around the table for the man who was not only plaguing her head but now her dreams too.

"He's upstairs...refuses to leave" Remus stated curiously, eyes narrowed as he observed her in intrigue.

"Why is he refusing to leave?" she pulled her eyebrows into a confused frown and looked between them both who had the slightest taints of smirks against their lips.

"Dumbledore won't let him leave the house and with what's gone on with Harry and the attack on him, it's getting to him a a bit" Caitlin answered, faking sadness as she also watch the blonde intensely.