Just another day

"YOU DID WHAT!?" Liv exclaimed, pacing up and down Fred's bedroom as he sat on the bed guiltily, running a hand over this face in exhaustion and guilt.

"I know Liv" he sighed, "I'm sorry, but I was drunk and we were playing spin the bottle and-"

"And so that just makes it fucking okay to kiss a girl you don't even know?!" She shouted, flinging her arms up in the air, until her eyes shot wide and she gave him a broken look, "Please don't tell me it was the girl that winked at you?"

He answered her questioned by bowing his head even further and she felt her eyes brim with tears.

"Y-you were literally the one person who I thought wouldn't hurt me Fred" she whispered, her hands shaking as the unshed tears trickled down her cheeks, "You said you wouldn't forget me"

"And I didn't! Once it happened I regretted it instantly. Please believe me...I am SO sorry" He begged, jumping up from the bed and holding her cheeks.

She instantly pushed them away with a scoff and shook her head. She wasn't sure whether she was upset, angry or guilty.

She couldn't shout at him too much. Because she nearly did the same thing. She didn't, but she nearly did, and my god did she still want to.

"This has been coming for a while Freddie" she whispered, her back facing him as she looked down at the floor, "We need to end things"

"End things?!" Fred repeated in shock, "Over one kiss??"

"No Fred over everything!" She exclaimed, spinning back round with a desperate look, "I know your not happy, I can see it in your face, your bored. Your bored of me. And if I'm being honest, I'm bored of me too. I need to find myself, you need to find you, you need to grow up and be the awesome man I know you are okay? But...I just can't be with you whilst you do it, I'm sorry"

And with that, she left the room, walking down the stairs as she wiped her tears of guilt away and ran into a hard chest as she got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Blondie? You okay?" Sirius whispered gently, holding her face so softly as he tried to catch her gaze that was staring at the floor.

"I-I need to go" she mumbled trying to pull away from him but he refused to budge.

"Hey...talk to me" he spoke so softly, so soothingly, that it almost made her want to burst into more tears, "Do you want a drink or something? Or a hug?" He chuckled causing a small and tired smile to quirk at her lips and she nodded slowly, "Oh you actually want a hug? Um...okay"

He let go of her red cheeks and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, his other arm snaking around her back as he pulled her into his chest, her head melting into the material of his silk shirt so easily that she could fall asleep.

She wrapped her arms around his slim and muscular waist as he drew small patterns up and down her back with his fingertips, sending a tidal wave of shivers to run throughout her body soothingly as his lips pressed against the top of her head and his eyes closed gently at the feeling of her soft hair against his face.

"Do you want me to get Caitlin? Or Moony?" He questioned after a while of peacefully falling further into the embrace.

"No" she sniffed, shaking her head as she wiped at her cheek aggressively and pulled away from him, "they are happy right now, I don't want to ruin it"

"Is it weasel? Did he do something?" He asked sternly as she let out a bitter chuckle and shook her head, her cheek leaning further into his touch as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Forget it. It doesn't matter" she muttered, walking to the door and sliding her coat on, "Thanks Black" she smiled gently, standing on her tiptoes to place a kiss on his bearded cheek before apparating out of veiw, leaving a very confused and slightly flustered Sirius to stare at the spot she once stood at, internally begging for her to reappear just so she could do that kiss again.