1

At the top is what shes wearing

"English"
Korean
German
Thoughts

ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵐⁱˣ ᵒᶠ 1ˢᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ 3ʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛˢ

"Im excited for the last applicant" Zico stated

"I am too..." Bang-pd said

"ohhhh... Bang-pd nim, youre hiding something from us..." Rain suspected

Bang-pd just laughed and teasingly told them "Lets just wait.."

I was walking through this forest that the staff guided me at. I was softly singing 'Sometimes' by Britney Spears

"I wanna believe in everything that you say. Cuz it sounds so good, but if you really want me, move slow— Ahhh!!!...Mama!" I couldnt finish the song as i tripped, well almost. Good thing i grab into the tree the right time.

As i continued walking i halt seeing the building infront of me. It looks like those undercover agents building or better yet one of Tony Starks hiding avengers building.

As the producers snap out of their shock they look at Bang-pd like he grew two heads

"A girl?" Zico asked first

"Moon Aerin. Shes only 15?" Rain ask shocked while reading her profile

Bang-pd nod "Saacha Theia Moon or better known as Moon Aerin. She is 15 years old, she has been training at our company since 2016"

"5 years?!" Rain asked shocked

Bang-pd nod "Yes, but despite her young age and as the only female trainee at the company she manage to beat most of the trainees. She is a all rounder aswell, she is very good at rapping she is also scarily amazing in dancing and has an angelic voice plus she has an angelic and unique voice so i really want to give her a chance of debuting" he explained

Both of the producers nodded intrigued of the girl on screen "Shes so preety. She got this pure and innocent aura surrounding her" Zico stated smiling

Rain nodded with a smile on his lips "Im looking forward for her then.."

"Oh... How do i open this?" I asked basically no one when i arrived at the giant door "is there a door knob here?" I step back and think "Ah! I know! Alohomora!"

Then the door opened i step back and starred at amazement "It really worked!" i just lughed and entered. I saw a camera attached to a wall and waved at it "Hi everyone im Aerin! Do i look presentable right now?" I asked the camera

I twirled and showed them my outfit, i then put a peace sign and whispered "Fit check"
Then i finally went serious and continue my way.

I follow a light hallway and once i was close at the end i could hear voices, masculine voices.

Shoot, im doom.. Is there still a way to back out? Mama!!! Papaaaa!! Help!!!... Ok.. Calm down, be cool, youre cool, im cool. Ok.. Ok.. Dont embaress yourself.. Inhale...exhale.. Ok good

Once i was at the end i saw boys. Lots and lots of boys... Handsome, Good looking, attractive, cute, intimidating and did i mention good looking?

Shit.

This is not what i signed up for.

Once i recover from my shock i watch as the white stage thingy moved. Once it stopped i step on it and it moved back "Mama!" I yelp out of surprise. The boys just laughed quietly at me.

Gosh they me be laughing at my stupidness now!

Once i step out of the stage and went to the only unoccupied seat which was coincidantally beside a good friend of mine..

"Jay~ Oh my god! I didnt expect to see you here" i covered my mouth out of shock, then bowed to the other boys "Annyeong" i then went to sit beside the boy and gave him a hug "Jongseong-ah~"  he chuckled and returned it awkwardly since there were eyes around us.

That when i noticed the person who was seating beside with, i gasp "Sunghoon-ie~" i wave to him he just laugh and wave back "Heeseung-ie~" he did the same..

3rd person Pov

As Aerin was greeting her friend, what she did'nt notice was the eyes of a particualr japanese boy following her figure.

"Wah~ she's pretty.." Hanbin said amazed.

"I know. But im confused why she's here.. Id she a host?" Geonu said confused.

"No, she's obviously here to compete. Look the numbers went up." Jimin stated.

"Wait, a girl will compete?!" Taki asked shocked.

With that question the boys started muttering if the girl is actually going to compete. It was a survival show for boys and they're worried if you could survive this show given you're a girl and its quite unfair for you.

"Wah~ i feel bad for her.." Jake muttered.

"I know right.." Sunoo agreed.

Their mutterings were stopped when suddenly red lights started blaring and a voice started speaking.

As the announcer was speaking, everyone was starting to get anxious. Nervous for whats about to come. Once they heard the rules of voting, they started scanning every single one in the room to see who's a threat and who deserves to enter iland.

The immediate person they thought who they think will automatically fail is the only girl in the room.

While they were glancing at the girl. The said girl was anxiously waiting for everything to start just to get this over with.

Ah.. we have to fight for the position now.. 13 people, and i may not be one of them..

Pessimestic thoughts are now clouding in her mind. Heeseung noticed this, so he held her shaky hands to calm some of her nerves and to somehow show his support.

"You got this okay? You know your abilities and so do i. Dont be nervous. You're BigHit's princess for a reason." Heesueng said to motivate her.

His words somehow calmed her down just a little bit.

While this was going on, what they did not know was one particular eyes looking at their joined hands, looking at it with a twink of jealousy.

It was now time to start the competetion. They were looking at each other on who will have the guts to go first.

Alas, Seon went first.

It was important to keep in mind that gping first also means you're going to set the standards.

So that's why after this, Aerin decided to perform 2nd.

She decided in order to get the most deserving people in iland, she has to be picky when it comes to voting. And she did.

The first thing that came into her mind after Seon's dance was  he's nervous  and she understand that, especially he danced first. But even if it was justified she still thinks he did not set up the standard she was looking for. So she did not raise her hand for him.

She knows people are going to say things to her, but she did not care. This is about survival now.

Seon got in.