𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟱

I laugh a bit seeing all the tweets freaking out about finding my account, slowly my followers go up from a couple hundred to a couple thousand. I notice most are fans of my brother and only a bit are fans of Tommy and his friends. I glance up from my phone as Tommy walks in seemingly ready to head to my house already.

"Let's head out now," Tommys says while tying up his shoes, I get out of bed sliding my shoes on as well, "Caleb's fans found my twitter, now of all times they find it," I tell him exasperatedly. He laughs at this, "So, the wrong people found your account. What luck you have Clem."

I nod as we make our way out of his room and downstairs where his parents are chatting amongst themselves in the living room, the t.v. on playing a random news channel, they turn to us as we make our way down.

"Good morning, you two," his mother says brightly, I smile at her, "Good morning, we're gonna head to my house right now, if that's alright with you guys," I tell them politely. Both nodding without a second thought, "You don't need to ask for Tommy to go over to your house anymore dear, just let us know if you go any other place." His mom tells us kindly, waving us goodbye.

We head out walking down the house driveway and taking the same route we took last night leading back to my house. "So, do you want to act like nothing happened and just not care or would you like me to address everything," Tommy asks as he types on his phone glancing up every now and then to not trip or run into anything.

"Let's just wait and see if it dies down. I doubt they'd drag it on for so long," I tell him not trying to dwell on it at the moment. Tommy looks at me for a second before nodding, "Alright then, you just let me know if you want me to address it or whatever."

We make it to my house stepping in, I say hi to my mom leaving Tommy to chat with her as I raced up the stairs to my room to grab a fresh pair of clothes and dash into the bathroom to clean myself up a bit. Apparently I was taking forever because not long after I got into the shower there was pounding on the bathroom door.

"Clementine! Hurry up, I'm bored. Your mum left and your brother isn't home," Tommy whines through the other side of the door, I sigh at this. "Give me a minute," I shout back over the running water. I finish up as fast as possible, heading out of the bathroom and down to my room. I step in seeing Tommy splayed out on my bed scrolling through his phone.

I shake my head at him while dumping my dirty clothes into the hamper, "What are you doing," I ask walking over to my desk chair while brushing out the tangles in my hair. He talks to me as he continues to scroll on his phone. "I'm reading the new script for the smp."

I nod, "What's the new plot?" Tommy sits up with a disappointed look on his face, "Dream and Techno are blowing up l'manburg," he tells me with a sad expression. I purse my lips taking in this information, "Dream? I don't get that but good for Technoblade," I state agreeing.

"What the hell," Tommy says looking at me with a frown on his face looking betrayed, I shrug at him. "Aye man, you used and betrayed him. This is what you get," I tell him wholeheartedly. He huffs in response looking back at his phone, typing furiously.

"So, what else is gonna happen," I ask as I finished brushing my hair, leaning back into my chair opening up twitter checking my notification, seeing I gained a bit more followers and one dm from Tubbo. I look over at Tommy paying attention to what he says before I get completely distracted, "That's it for now, that's one of the big events."

He finishes telling me, I nod before going back to my dm from Tubbo.

Tubbo | Clem-in-time :)

CLEMENTINE!!

YOUR BROTHERS MUSIC
IS SO GOOD!!

WAIT—