7

February 1, 2014

After Luke made the move, Harmony stayed completely silent. Luke didn't start to worry until they had both sat in the car, the quiet car where the only sounds available were the clicking of seat belts. He caught a glimpse of Harmony looking down at her knees as she ran her index finger over her bottom lip, an action that otherwise might have gone unnoticed by him.

He smirked, she was obviously reliving that moment as much as Luke was in his head. She stopped and turned her head to say something, still not looking directly at him.

She cleared her throat but still said nothing. Just as she was about to turn back around and disregard her thought, she looked at him directly.

The car still wasn't moving, but the atmosphere was far from casual.

"Did you somehow know I wanted you to do that back there, or did you just genuinely want to do it. I don't want you to feel pressured, I mean people are always gonna, you know like, talk-"

Luke covered her mouth with his hand gently, shaking his head while smiling softly. He let his hand fall from the side of her face down, sliding behind her neck.

"I wanted to do that." he whispered, he seemed like he wanted to keep it between them, but they were alone. He brushed his finger over the lip she had just touched with her own finger. "And I don't think I will ever, not, want to do that."

He laughed softly, letting her go. She looked scared, but she wanted to tell him she wanted that too, she wanted to tell him that she always wanted that. Staying quiet, she reached over for his hand and placed it on her thigh, putting her hand over his.

He looked at the new location of his hand, slowly trailing his eyes up to her face.

"Yeah, that's another thing I wanted to do." he smirked but stayed more serious than he had ever been with her.

"There is a lot of things I want you to do," she swallowed, growing confidence "that I wish you'd do."

He unbuckled her seat belt and let it unwrap from her torso. Suddenly she leaned over to his seat and did the thing she had wanted to do for the past couple months.

As her bottom lip molded in with his bottom one, something became as crystal clear as frozen droplets.

She wanted more, and more, and more.

She wanted Luke to the point that she couldn't get anymore, and even then she would want more. He let his hands roam her waist, promptly picking it up and claiming it as his, letting it settle over his torso.

That night they stayed, parked at the movie theater, exploring a new type of territory that both of their temptations had brought them to.

And when they breathlessly pulled each others body's away for a second, they both looked at one another wondering where all that built emotion was hidden. The feeling was a mix of frustrated lust, with undeclared attachment and a little bit of satisfaction. All in a matter of hours, the game had been completely changed.

"I don't know what that was but-" Harmony started.

"- But it was fucking amazing." Luke finished her sentence and started to smile, his hand loosely around her waist.

As she straddled him, she slowly let herself rest and sit down over him. Even despite their physical situation Luke managed to hide hid, personal wants, and tried to focus on how much more he got out of kissing her than he ever imagined.

"Yeah, something like that." Harmony laughed, realizing what they had just done.

"Your lip is red, kinda swollen." Luke pointed out and gave off a small grin.

The two had definitely discovered a new frontier, yet they wondered how far it boundaries led. Or how long it would take to break them?