Playing with fire

Alex's apartment had been slightly rearranged, and looked more like a kinky play room than an elegant bachelor's pad as Amanda had remembered it.

A padded beam stood in the middle of a couch and two arm chairs, in lieu of the coffee table that once belonged there. Chained manacles hung on the thick pillar behind the couch, and an array of toys lay on top of the coffee table that stood near the pillar.

"I'm excited for this little reunion so I fixed the place a bit. There's drinks and refreshments," he gestured towards the dining table, "for everyone before we play," Alex said with enthusiasm.

He kissed Amanda. "I've figured out what our Hallow's Eve costume will be— I hope you like it."

She flashed a sly smile at him. "What is it? I don't want to be Aphrodite, okay. She had nothing on in that painting."

"It's better... I will make your costume with my bare hands." He grinned.

The way he said it made her insides flutter with excitement. "Will those bare hands touch me while you make it?"

"I'll make sure of that, my love." He said. "But part of that costume requires a well-whipped ass... so I'll have you prepped and ready for tomorrow's party."

"You mean that beam is for me?" she laughed. "Okay, give it to me."

"Let's have some drinks. What would you like to have?" He said.

"I'm having what you're having."

"I love what you did to your place, Alex, it's cozy yet elegant, and spacious enough to host play time with friends." Hans said with a sweeping gesture. "We should do the same to our place, Edward."

"Our apartment is spacious enough if not for your antiques standing in our way all over the place, Hans, we're like fucking on eggshells." Edward said.

Laughter and howls erupted.

Alex finished his whiskey and put down his glass with a thud. "I think it's time to play. Morris, you'll be with Iris. Make sure she's whipped good, okay? Hans and Edward is with me. Agreed?" He saw Morris, Hans, and Edward give their nods.

Hans and Edward jumped with glee. The couple had always been together like Siamese twins, Amanda found it hard to imagine them playing with someone else.

"Okay, my dear gay friends, you can suck my dick, but my butt is off limits, you hear?" Alex added.

"You're not gonna be with me?" Amanda complained.

"Let us have Alex for just a bit of play, would you, Iris? I've been fantasizing him for years, you know." Hans said, his lips puckered.

"Come on, Iris, I know you have the hots for Morris. I can come in if he lets me." Alex nodded at Morris.

"Leave it to me, Iris. I know what's good for you." Morris said. "Now off with those clothes."

Everyone started peeling their clothes. Alex and Amanda stared at each other without saying a word.

She watched as Alex took Edward's hands and put him on the hanging manacles and gestured at Hans to stimulate him as Edward watched. Then she felt Morris's hands on her shoulders sliding down to her breasts. He grazed her neck with light kisses, and whispered, "Keep your eyes down, pet."

"Yes, sir," she mumbled as her mouth watered.

Morris turned her around and cuffed her hands on her back. "Bend down on the beam and give me your ass."

She faced the opposite wall and couldn't see Alex, but heard Hans groan. She bent down, her breasts rested on the beam, legs apart, buttocks raised.