Game Night

The doorbell rang. "Concierge, I have a letter for you, Miss Iris." Said the voice outside her door.

She made for the door but forgot she was naked, so she just opened it a crack and hid behind the door. The concierge slipped an envelope.

"Sorry for the intrusion, ma'am, it's an invitation to join our first game night tonight. Hope you could come."

"Okay, thanks." She said as he walked away.

She quickly unsealed the lavender envelope and read the card.

"The Pleasure Cruise cordially invites you to our first game night which starts at 7:00 PM at the Poolside Deck.

Come in your skimpiest swimwear.

Dinner will be served at 6:00 PM."

Hmm... I've never had dinner in a bikini... but damn it, I forgot to pack any...

She pressed her pendant to call David, and didn't wait long for the butler to get there.

"Hey David, I need you to help me get a pair of swimwear for game night. I forgot to pack one."

"No trouble, I'll bring you four or five choices to pick from."

"Thanks for doing this, I'm really tired. Wait, do you have my size?"

"I got your size, Iris." He smiled and left.

Fantastic, I wish I had a butler like David... for life.

She jumped back to bed and dozed off.

She awoke when the doorbell rang again. Surprised that she had slept naked. She never did that before but found it felt great.

David brought her a bunch of swimwear in different colors and styles. She tried them one by one and picked the black bikini bottom with metallic clasps on both sides at the hip and the hot pink haltered top that opened at the front. Perfect!

It was already half past five when she checked the time. She thought she should get prepped and traipsed to the bathroom for a quick shower.

The bathroom displayed a tub installed with comfortable seating, and a separate shower room with glass enclosure. She decided to go for a bath instead, and sampled the little jars of bath products laid around the tub.

She ran the warm water while she checked the bottles of bath foams. She picked the rose-scented one and poured the whole content into the water. The aroma reminded her of the spa and Alex, it inflamed her.

Near the towel rack above the bath, Iris noticed a basket full of goodies and reached to check. It carried a bunch of dildos in various shapes and sizes.

She took one, amused at a white dildo with pearly beads around, but had no idea what they were for and how to use it. It had a note that said it could be used underwater and had new batteries inside, ready for use. Iris had never used a dildo before, and decided it would be great to try.

The scent of roses and the foamy waters calmed her. She laid down in the tub and turned the dildo on. She touched herself with the humming wand and immediately felt its power to stimulate her. This is marvelous. She thought she must learn how to pleasure herself in more ways than one.

She donned her new bikinis and wore a light kimono over it, matched with silver slip-on sandals. She fixed her hair in loose braids, then applied light make-up, a dab of rouge, and her magic red lipstick. Okay, I guess that'll work. Hello, game night!

At the poolside dinner, Iris arrived a tad late. Most of the tables were full. She looked around for an empty seat and found one near the bar occupied by only one guy.