As he walks inside, he takes off his jacket and places his things down on the couch before heading to the kitchen for a glass of water. As he began to sip his water, everything suddenly began to glitch, as the power went out, and water began to rain down inside his house.

Y/n: What the heck?!

He quickly exits his house, as he stood outside soaked. He looks at his clothes and sighs, as he turns to his neighbors' house, where he suddenly sees Vision run outside, if he could even call it running. God was he fast. Concerned, Y/n walks up to the house, and knocks.

The door opens revealing Wanda, who looked... bigger, then normal.

Wanda: Vision you're back already-

She looks at Y/n as she freezes in place.

Wanda: Y-Y/n?

Y/n: Wanda? Are you... are you pregnant?

Wanda pulls Y/n inside and shuts the door behind them.

Wanda: Please don't tell the neighbors, Vision and I have been trying to keep this a secret from the neighborhood.

Y/n: Yeah sure but... how are you... I mean you look at least 8 months pregnant, I saw you yesterday, you weren't like this.

Wanda:*nervously laughs* What do you mean?

The thought suddenly flew out of his head, as he felt his head ache a bit.

Y/n: It's nothing, hey is it alright if I could come? My house is soaking wet, I don't even know how it happened, I guess the house was built with sprinklers I didn't notice.

Wanda: Uh sure, come on in.

She moves out of the way as Y/n walks in and looks around.

Y/n: Would Vision be fine if I borrow some clothes?

Wanda: Sure, he would, especially by how wet your clothes are.

Y/n: Right... Okay, I'm gonna grab some of his clothes and put my clothes in the dryer.

Wanda: Alright, well, the dryer is downstairs, just take the clothes out and put them in the basket. You could grab any of his clothes that were there.

Y/n: Got it.

Y/n headed downstairs and began to take the laundry out and put them into the basket next to the dryer, and began to grab some of Vision's clothes. He places them onto the washing machine as he begins to take off his clothes and chuck them into the dryer. He closes the machine before turning it on, and grabbing the spare clothes. As he put them on, he felt everything begin to glitch, he looked around to see the walls change colors, the object's change into different versions of themselves.

Y/n's headache began to grow even worse than before, when he looked down at his right hand, a ring began to glitch onto his finger, as he looked at it confusedly. Suddenly, a radio is heard turning on behind him.

???: *static* Y/n?? Y/n?? Can you hear me??

Y/n turn around, clearly confused as the radio continues to glitch.

???: Y/n snap out of it! It's me you wife- *static* -We miss you! Please come back to us!

Y/n: *holds his head in pain* I have a wife? No... I would remember that... I've been single my whole life... I don't understand.

The radio suddenly explodes causing him to jump, while at the same time his ring suddenly disappears. He began to feel lightheaded, he suddenly heard a boom upstairs before passing out.