Chapter 13- Encounter with Muzan(again)

Start from the beginning

"Oh you do?" said his wife.

"Mhm. I visited the graves of their parents to pay my respects. I had quite a big shock finding out that they had kids though. I feel quite bad for the siblings." replied Muzan while Yoriichi glared at him.

Yoriichi grit his teeth his blood boiling in anger. 'That bastard! You are the reason why they have graves. 'Pay respects' my Kamado forehead. You don't even feel bad at all. Look at that smirk on your face. I'll wipe it off sooner or later.'  thought Yoriichi.

While a man and his wife passed by.....Yoriichi saw something weird. Transparent. Everything was transparent. 'What's this? It's strange.'  thought Yoriichi.

[SeE thROugH wOrL]

Yoriichi then saw Muzan swiftly poke a man's neck with his long nails. Everything was now back to normal. Yoriichi's vision was now back to normal. 

The man who just passed by, covered his neck which was bleeding. 

"Dear, what's wrong?" asked the man's wife.

Veins started to appear from the man's neck, up to his face, and started to spread out all over his body. The man's teeth got sharper and he started to drool.

"Dear?" asked the woman once more.

"Ggrrroar!" said the man charging at her.

His sclera was now blood red. He was now a demon. 

"Stop!" shouted Tanjiro.

The man bit into his wife's shoulder making her scream. 

Yoriichi turned to Muzan glaring at him. 

'Kibutsuji Muzan. How many people have suffered like this because of you? Turned into a demon against their will.'  thought Yoriichi.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

New characters enter:

                                                                                    [Kibutsuji Rei]

                                                                                    [Kibutsuji Rei]

race: human

gender: female

status: alive

relationships: Kibutsuji Muzan[husband], unnamed daughter

............................................................................

(I realized I never did Yoriichi and the others in the first and second chapter so I'm gonna do it now :P)