Chapter 13- Encounter with Muzan(again)

Start from the beginning

With Yoriichi*

Yoriichi rushed through the crowd, running to the direction that his bad feeling started to build up. He then caught sight of a familiar white fedora on the head of a man with curly black hair. 'It's him. The man that caused trouble for everyone.' thought Yoriichi.

Yoriichi walked up to the familiar man putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Is there something you nee-" the man cut himself off after seeing Yoriichi with his eyes wide open.

(in Muzan's point of view)

'Yoriichi!'  Muzan started to shake traumatized.

Muzan then stopped shaking calming himself looking at Yoriichi.

"Hm?" said Muzan calmly.

Yoriichi then realized that Muzan was holding a little girl in his arms.

"Daddy? Who's that?" asked the little girl.

Tanjiro was now at the scene, behind Yoriichi hearing what the little girl said. 'He's.....he's...he's living here, pretending to be human!'  the Kamado brothers realized.

"Is there something I can do for you? You seem quite flustered. Or is it something you need....with your twin brother?" asked Muzan making Yoriichi's blood boil.

'You! You know exactly what happened you bastard!'  thought Yoriichi.

"Oh my. What's going on?" asked a female walking up to them.

"Mother." said the little girl smiling.

Tanjiro covered his mouth and nose in shock. 'They're humans. The girl and the woman. Their scent is human!'  thought Tanjiro. Yoriichi grit his teeth watching the three(Muzan, his daughter and wife) interact. 'Don't you know? Can't you tell? That this guy is a demon? A demon that has ruined families and killed people. A demon that devoured people? He's just using them as a cover up. In truth, he feels nothing for them. That guy is truly foul.'  thought Yoriichi in disgust.

"Do you know those two?" asked the woman looking at Yoriichi and Tanjiro.

"I do, but only the taller boy though. I don't know the younger one." answered Muzan.