21- Sam's Birthday

Sam's POV:
S: "Heyyy Carls!" I say and gave Carly a hug
S: "Hey pretty baby" I say and kiss my boyfriend.
F: "Sup?" He said miserable.
I have Carly a look to leave and she nodded and left.
S: "What's wrong?"
F: "Nothing" he said and kept his head down.
S: "C'mon"
F: "What do u want?"
S: "I wanna know what's wrong with you"
F: "I-I..." He sighs
S: "You don't have to tell me but I'm still gonna look after you"
I dragged Freddie out the building and to my house. He won't tell me what's going on with him! Why can't he fucking open up to me!!

Outside the building:

S: "Now. Tell me what's wrong"
F: "I'm. I'm" he sighed "I'm going to be out of town on your birthday"
S: "Oh" I looked down sad.
F: "L- look. I'm sorry baby. I-I wish I was able to be there but" he sighed. "I just can't..."
s: "Why though?"
F: "My mum is making me go to this stupid convention"
S: "Oh ok. Well, it's alright. I know that you want to be there though. So just knowing that you would wanna come means the world to me" I said and placed my hands around his waist and gave him a hug. I then went up on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss.
F: "Thanks for understanding baby" he said smiling and leaned down to give me another kiss. He then slapped my butt and we gave each other a knowing look. Then you know what happens after that... (A/N I'm so sorry)

Sam's POV:

It's the day before my birthday and we're at the Shay's apartment and Freddie's leaving for his convention thingy today. I wish he didn't have to go because I want him here for my birthday but I know he can't and we can't change that.

S; "Bye baby" I said sadly.
F: "Bye Sam, I love you"
S: "Love you 2" I said and kissed him.

He then opened the door and walked through the door but gave me small smile before he closed it. I then slumped myself on the couch and Carly sat next to me:

C: "Don't be sad Sam. It's gonna be fine"
S: "I know. I just *sighs* wanted him too be here"
C: "Oh, come here" she said a pulled me into a hug. I tried to fight the tears that were welling up in my eyes but I couldn't and let them fall freely. I miss my boyfriend...

Freddie's POV:

Once I left the Shay's apartment I ran downstairs and got into my car and drove to Brad's house. I'm staying there for the night. I sort of lied about being out of town for Sam's birthday.

I'm actually surprising her.

Spencer, Carly, my mum, Sam's mum, Brad, Wendy and some of Sam's detention buddies are all on board with my plan. I'm so excited to surprise Sam!!

Sam's POV:

Right now, I'm in Carlys room laying on her bed, in the dark, crying. I didn't realise how much I would miss Freddie but then suddenly I saw my phone light up. It was Freddie!!

La Dork 🥼:
Hey bby girl, I hope ur ok xx My mum is being a pain in the arse rn!! Xx She's mad at me because I didn't bring the sanitising wipes! Tf?!!! Xx Ugh, anyways wyd Sammy? Xx I keep thinkin abt u and I want u 'ere w me. Xx Ily baby, sm!! Xxxxxxx ♥️♥️♥️

Hey, u alr? I'm crying in Carly's room bc I miss u sm but ur message made me feel better. ur mum is an absolute nut- job! I want u to be here for my bday :/ ly 2 x

I sent back to him. His message made me feel better so I stopped crying and went downstairs to get bacon since I haven't eaten in 5 hours, yes, I've been that depressed.

Downstairs:

C: "Oh hey Sam, you alright now?"
S: "Yeah. Freddie texted me so I feel better now"
C: "Oh nice!"
S: "Yeah" I said and grabbed bacon from the fridge.
S: "What pizza you makin?" I said standing next to her at the kitchen counter.
C: "Thin-crust, half and half. One side extra meat supreme for you and you get the extra kind since it's your birthday soon and you're sad but the other half is ham and sweetcorn for me."
S: "Oh thanks Carls, you're the best" I smiled and she gave me a hug.
S: "I'm gonna head over to Freddie's, ok?"
C: "Yeah sure" she said.