29: Changes

Y̱ṉ

Its been over a month and jungkook to working extra.

Mr. Jeon was still in the mafia game. He did small things. Now jungkook does his regular plus extra. He comes home late.

I'm always sleeping and during the day I just hang out with the boys.

Jin is teaching me how to be a better cook. My cooking skills were horrible before he started teaching me.

We all would sit on the couch and play games. Laugh and talk.

Sometimes when I can't sleep I see jungkook.

When he does get home early he's stressed or just tired. I try to start conversation but it turns into an argument.

As pay back when he wants to try and get between these legs I push him away and say I'm too tired.

He gets so mad.

Do I care. Not at all...

Its 3-

Jungkook: Hey..

Interrupted my thoughts. Its ok though.

Y/n: hey.. I'll leave so you can sleep..

Jungkook: Nah its fine. I'm not tired. I wanna spend time with you. We haven't been close lately. The only time we're close is when we're sleeping or arguing. I miss my baby girl.

Y/n: I miss you too.. But Jin is giving me cooking lessons in a bit. Maybe we can be together another time?

Jungkook: My baby girls learning to cook?

Y/n: Mhm.. See you around.

I left the room..

Next morning

I woke up pretty early. So I decided to get ready for the day. I brushed my hair out and got dressed.
Outfit:

Jungkook walked out the bathroom

Jungkook walked out the bathroom. He just got out the shower.

Jungkook: Hey... New clothes?

Y/n: Yeah. Hoesoek took me shopping.

Jungkook: Since your already dressed. You wanna sneak out and go somewhere? Just the two of us?

Y/n: Sure..I'll just tell the boys I can't hang out today.

Jungkook:....you had plans with my hyungs.... Well I dont want to ruin them.

He seemed rather upset than calm.

Y/n: Why are you so upset...

Jungkook: upset? Nah I'm fine...

He went to the table by his side of the bed and poured a drink..

Y/n: your drinking. Something is wrong... Jungkook you know you can talk to me about anything... Right?

Jungkook: Can I? Or are my hyungs busy distracting you..

Y/n: seriously?

Jungkook: I know I work a lot and I get stressed and tired. But when I'm not and try do something with you your always with them.

Y/n: Your seriously complaining about this?

Jungkook: yes! I want my girlfriend back!

Y/n: And I want my jungkook! But he's lost in jealously of his hyungs!

Jungkook: Yeah I'm jealous! We dont even say hey when we see eachother!

Y/n: You dont hold me like you used to. You barely even looks at me.

Jungkook: I work...

Y/n: Even before when you were tired and stressed you still gave me attention...

Jungkook: You want me to give you attention?!

Y/n: Yes! Your never treat me the same or give me the same attention... But when I go for attention from the guys its a problem...

Jungkook pulled me by my waist and lifted my chin. He sighed.

Jungkook: I'm sorry... But I can't help but feel nothing but jealous whenever I see someone giving you the attention I usually give you. But I don't want you to always wait for me and be bored..

Y/n: How are we going to balance this out...

Jungkook: I dont know...

Y/n: ....could I perhaps do your mafia work with you?

He smiled.....before laughing..

Jungkook: Your joking...right? I cant let you do that...its dangerous.

Y/n: You can teach me!

Jungkook: thats gonna take months...

Y/n: I'ma fast learner..

Jungkook: Have you ever used a gun?

Y/n: no but I can learn.

Jungkook: have you ever killed someone..

Y/n: no. But I almost did...

Jungkook: I know. I witnessed it. But y/n mafia work isnt a game. Its dangerous... And I Dont want to risk loosing you..

Y/n: jungkook! Please?

Jungkook: I said no. Now go with my hyungs like you always do.

Y/n: your still hanging on to that?

Jungkook: yeah.... But I will find a way for us to get back to normal...while I still get my mafia work done.. Hm? Good.

Y/n: hey...what about that date?

Jungkook: alright.... Let me get dressed first.

He did so.

Later that night

?: Whose my next target?

?:the king of seoul.

?: And his queen

?: And his queen... Kill them both. Anyone who stops you. Kill them too. The end of the Jeons is now....