Chapter Fourteen - A Brother's Loyalty

Start from the beginning

“I have been around, on earth for a while,” he pondered “and yet I have never before met a human girl like you before.”

You smiled, “I think you’re drowsy Cas, you’ve lost a lot of blood.”

Castiel shook his head, “I feel fine and,” he paused, only to scrutinise you harder “I do not lie.”

You swallowed a lump in your throat and set your eyes back on Castiel, studying his features for a moment though you were distracted by two figures approaching from the distance.

“Azrael’s back” you smiled.

You waited with Cas and Gabriel until Azrael reached your side. You had guessed that the man beside him was the angel Barachiel. Azrael wasted no time with introductions and instead turned to you.

“You’re with me [Name]. We have to leave fast,” you glanced at Cas once more though Azrael gripped hold of your hand and pulled you towards him. He gave you a reassuring smile “Barachiel is a good angel. You do not need to worry about Castiel and Gabriel.” You nodded once as the scene around you began to evaporate and your ears filled with the sound of wings clapping against the stormy air.

Before you had time to acknowledge that familiar feeling in your stomach you were in Bobby’s house once more, standing before the Winchester’s. Dean immediately strolled towards you and pulled you into his arms, burying his face in your [colour] hair.

“Thank you” he murmured to the angel behind you.

“You think maybe we could do this later?” Castiel’s pained voice arose from the space beside Azrael. You pulled away from Dean to offer a smile in castiel’s direction.

“We found them” you beamed as you and Dean moved to Castiel’s side so that Barachiel could shift his weight. Sam did the same with Gabriel.

......................

Hours had passed since your return. Azrael and Barachiel were busy fixing Gabriel’s wounds as Bobby hit the books with Sam, trying to find anything that they could that would help with your situation. All this while you simply resided with Castiel who was resting in Bobbys room upstairs.

“[Name]?” you heard the door open behind you and Deans voice call out to you.

You looked back to Castiel who gave you a simple nod, “I’ll be fine” he assured. You offered him a smile and climbed to your feet before following Dean out of the door. He walked you along to the guest room before sitting on the bed. You followed suit.

“What do you need?” You questioned.

“I uh,” dean cleared his throat “I actually wanted to talk to you about your training.”

You nodded with a smile, “when are we starting?”

Dean cleared his throat once more before speaking again, “we’re not.”

The smile fell from your face as you stared at the man in front of you, “Why? I thought you said...”

“I know what I said” Dean interjected “but this whole power, vision, sixth sense thing that you’ve got going on. That changes things [Name].”

“It doesn’t change anything” you spat.

“You’re more powerful now,” Dean argued “We need to control that”

“Control?” You furrowed your brows “I have control Dean, you don’t need to control me.”

“I beg to differ” Dean snapped.

“Here you go again. Treating me like a child. You want an F.Y.I?,” you snapped back in anger “I’m not your property dean and I’m not your problem.”