Don't you dare eat that porkchop you dropped on the floor ~ Part 6

"So you're still set on doing this?" Kageyama sighed taking his shoes off, entering my house. 

"Yep! I spent all this week working on a way to make pork curry rice balls!" I grinned as Kageyama stood still a moment, "I finally got it so that the curry doesn't mess with the whole thing." I gave him a thumbs up and pushed Kageyama to the kitchen.

"(L/N)?" Kageyama looked totally lost. 

"Mhm?" I nodded, beginning to wash the rice.

"You should know-"

"Know what?" 

"I'm a terrible cook." Kageyama looked ungodly nervous.

"I assumed so," I smirked. "But you shouldn't let something like that get in the way of you having a good time. It can be fun if you put your heart in it." 

"Right..." Kageyama sighed, washing his hands. 

I finished washing the rice and began to cook it on the stove. "You have a rice cooker right there though, why not use it."

"It's purely decoration... heh. In junior high, I threw it out the window to see if it'd survive or not, and it most definetly did not, the top is completely removable, see?" 

"Dumbass." 

"Oh shut up and help me out already," I sighed.

"Alright, what should I do." Kageyama had an odd sense of determination spread across his face.

"Wanna start making the pork chops?" I asked as Kageyama nodded, turning in a full circle.

"Ah, where is that?" Kageyama asked as I chuckled. 

"I'll grab the stuff we need, I probably should've thought of that earlier." I paced over to my fridge finding the bag of things I bought a few days ago precisely for this very mission. "AH! WAIT! Do you know how to cook pork chops..?"

Kageyama shook his head, at least he was trying. "I have absolutely no idea how to."

"Uhm- what about cutting up the vegetables?" I placed them on the counter near the cutting board.

"My junior high home ec class is really coming in handy right now." He seemed to look proud of that, although it kind of made the case more disappointing. 

"Right, then I need them to be bite-sized I guess," I gave a thumbs up. "Try not to cut yourself on accident. 

"Right." Kageyama nodded walking over the cutting board as I found a frying pan and began to brown the pork chops. 

"How are the vegetables going over there Kageyama?"

"They're dead." Kageyama deadpanned. 

"Pfft kinda like my mom-" I giggled regardless of how my own joke actually affected me. 

"Yeah," Kageyama sighed. 

"Could I help you out?" He nodded and I picked up another knife to help him cut up the last few vegetables.