Street lights~ Part 2

My heavy facade is exhausting, but I manage to make it difficult to see through. Even though with every step I take I'm convinced that I can't move further, I still manage to put on a smile, one that my mother said she loved so much on her death bed, along with my hair of course. Thyroid cancer. Caught in its late stages, she didn't stand a chance. On her deathbed, she apologized for the way she treated me. She loved me, she loved me so much.

During her funeral, Father loved me so much that he was busy working to make sure we could keep our home, that's why he didn't show up, that's why I didn't see him.

We're one small happy family.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

She treated me like she did

because of her cancer,

She loved me.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Walking into Karasuno's doors, I immediately know how to flip the switch and become the infamous (Y/N) (L/N).

So befitting of my title I walk up behind Kageyama and greet him. "Another morning and another chance to get into Hinata's pants."

"(L-L/N), what the actual fuck." He deadpanned, face a little bit red.

"I can only do it with your help Kageyama~~" I placed my elbow on his shoulder putting the majority of my weight on him.

"Seriously (L/N)," he rolled his eyes face-palming. "This early in the morning?"

"I said I wouldn't stop until you gave in." I teased walking with him down the hall towards our classrooms.

"You're a pain in the ass." I know. He brushed my arm off, "Let me be already."

"Not happening Kageyama, you aren't getting rid of me until you agree to help me out." I smiled jumping in front of him making an 'X' with my fingers.

"Jeez... Here's your class." Kageyama pushed me through the door rubbing the back of his head shutting the door behind me and vanishing from my sight probably attempting to wait it out until the last minute to come back to class. I opened the door and I chuckled, "See you at lunch Kageyama~~" He bolted down the halls which made me laugh a tad longer.

I sat down at my desk next to Hinata and sparked a conversation.

"Hinata! Could I watch you practice again today!" I put my attention on Hinata who was smiling back at me.

"Totally! I'm actually looking forward to it if I'm being honest." Hinata closed his eyes smiling wider than before.

Was I overthinking this whole thing or did he just say he was looking forward to seeing me during lunch?

"What position do you play Hinata?" I read somewhere online, that saying the name of someone in conversation could make them like you because it makes them feel special. Let's just hope I don't sound awkward.

"Middle blocker." He groaned clearly dissatisfied with his position.

"That's a bad thing?"

"I'm a *De*Coy*" He pronounced each syllable of the word as if I didn't know it.

"I think that decoys are important, you wouldn't be on the team otherwise, would you?" I smiled.

"I mean... yeah. But I wanna be the aceeeee." He sounded a tad like a child wanting candy in a grocery store, but I found it cute and didn't really mind it.