Chapter 14 - Tasha

You quickly gathered yourself and tried to bring your body out of it's drunken state.

You kissed Loki and grabbed your purse quickly running out of the room.

"Where is Tasha then?" you questioned to Tony

"I'm not sure we kind of need your help finding her considering the tracking device is on her dress." he responded "Think you're sober enough to help?"

You were already tapping in Banner's number and had already found a location.

Banner ran out of the party his tie all skew wiff and a bit of lipstick smeared across his face.

"Got your text and call and text again." he laughed

You looked him up and down and smirked to yourself.

"Keep your mouth closed or a fly might find it's way in." Loki's voice chimed.

You quickly snapped your mouth shut and wiped the smirk off of your face.

Banner laughed to himself as you playfully punched Loki's arm.

"Anyways Tasha is missing and i need you to help me find where this room is." you stammered out.

"Okay, seems that is my job." Bruce responded

~~~

You and Banner both disappeared into his room to look through the gadgets you both needed to track her down.

Bruce and yourself came up with a plan that Loki would disguise both Tony and Steve as the so called 'Cameron Whalley's' guards

"Okay so, we've already gone over the plan but do you know where you are going." you asked

None of them were paying attention. Tony was tapping away at his watch. Steve was eyeing you up and Loki was pulling an angry look at Steve.

You snapped your fingers in Steve's face pulling him out of his daze.

"Keep your mouth closed a fly might make its way in whilst you are gawping at my woman." Loki snapped

"Laufeyson keep your hair on." you demanded.

Steve quickly shut his mouth and his eyes nearly popped out of his head at Loki's remark.

Tony sat laughing at the flustered super soldier but wiped it away once he saw your death stare.

"Plan? We need to get Tasha back." you yelled.

They all collected the things they needed and planted the secret earpieces in and waltzed out of the room.

"Remember to behave Loki or your sleeping in your own room tonight." you snickered

"Oh shush darling. i love you and i'll see you later." he laughed

He jogged down the hall and caught up with Tony and Steve casting a simple illusion to cover up their identities.

~~~

You checked the tracker you had planted on Steve and Tony. They weren't far from where Nat supposedly was.

"Okay, you're very close. Please be careful." You mumbled into the headpiece

"You guys just have to turn a corner." Banner explained after you.

"We've made it." Tony sighed into the earpiece.

Steve kicked the door down to see Nat covered in blood and a body on the floor.

"Is that Cameron?" Steve questioned

"Maybe." she responded with a smile.

"Come on we'll help you clean up. No im just kidding get out of that getup and put these on." Tony ordered

"We got her." Tony mumbled into the earpiece once again

You and Banner both high fived at their success and your amazing tracking devices and knowledge.

~~~

Nat wobble in, in her heels and blood soaked hair.

"Hey love." you said embracing her ignoring the blood.

"Hi y/n." she smiled

You grabbed her hand and lead her to the bathroom to clean her up.

The bath ran and she jumped in the bubble covering up her naked body. You grabbed some shampoo and washed out the blood that engulfed her hair.

The red ran out of her hair as if her natural colour was washed out.

"I'm so sick of cleaning up for those idiots." she groaned

You looked down at her and raised your eyebrow. "What do you mean red?" you asked

"I mean the fact i've had to get myself out of so many situations because their minds wander elsewhere." she snapped

"Please you are probably the most skilled out of everyone here. You got yourself out of such a terrible experience alone. Men can be irritating sometimes but you've got me and Wanda and i know you'll be able to deal with when maybe i disappear."

"I love you y/n, you're so great." she smiled

You finished cleaning her up and helped her out the bath. She ran back off to her room to get changed into a more basic outfit but she still looked beautiful.

She smiled up at you.

The group in front of you all had confused looks on their faces.

"Oh stop it. Me and Nat had a talk you dicks." you said angrily "Im going to bed, i'm to tired to deal with you guys. Goodnight."

You walked out of the small lab area you and Banner had put together and ran down the hall to your room.

Loki followed straight after you and into your room.

"Hey darling." he whispered as he grabbed you.

"Hi love." you smiled

You turned around and kissed him and you felt his smile against your lips.

You got into Loki's hoodie and lay in bed next to the god.

You soon dozed off into your dreams with yours only wrapped around you.

The last words you heard before closing your eyes were a simple 'i love you' you went to bed with a permanent smile.

You just wished you could've made something more of the evening instead if running around after everyone. But that's what hero's do right?

he dead , also i posted a new chapter of a different story which is also loki x reader so go check it out!

~ cat <3