Chapter 2 - Stupid silver

Fifteen minutes of walking turned into twenty. You thought you were lost but you were wrong. You spotted your favourite pizza place and knew you weren't far.

The stares you got were unsettling but you knew why. They didn't last for long but you were judged for just wanting to have a little fun.

You turned a corner and you were finally home. At last.

Friday finally co-operated for once taking you to your wanted floor.

"Y/N WHERE HAVE YOU FUCKING BEEN!" Tony yelled. "out for once in my life." you laughed. You could tell he was angry and pushing his buttons just made it even funnier to you.

You walked down the hall keeping your eyes glued to the floor to avoid eye contact with anyone. Just your luck came and you bumped in to the worst person you could possibly bump into. Loki.

"Good morning pet." he smirked. "No not a good morning, now move. I want to go into my room." you growled. "Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, oh wait it wasn't even yours was it?" he snickered. "Do you want a slap, because you're kind of asking for it." you smiled. "I dare you darling." he whispered.

It sent chills down your spine. His voice was a luxury to listen to.

"Reindeer games, over here now." Tony ordered. "I'll be off then pet." he smiled. And a man of his word he was. He trailed down the hall, a book in his hand and power in his walk.

It made you smile to see him not be a dickhead for a once. You opened the door to your room and were greeted with complete and utter mess.

You sighed at the state of your room. It was a major effort to clean, and you had no motivation to do it whatsoever.

Feeling more than lightheaded your legs carried you to the bathroom where you ended up stripping and getting into the shower.

The water trickled down your back and onto your legs. It wiped away any trace and or mistake of last night.

After a few minutes you grabbed a towel to dry your hair and also your body.

A quick outfit was thrown together as the effort was not needed for today. Makeup was also effort and for your hungover self you clearly needed it. The red and puffiness of your eyes mixed with the lack of sleep you had gotten really brought out the fact you looked ill.

You placed concealer and a bit of mascara on your face. It hid anything wrong with your face and covered up the stupid things you had decided to do last night.

~~~~

"y/n"  Wanda called out as you slumped into the living room. "My favourite witch how are you doing." you smiled as you ran to hug her.  "Im good, exhausted though. Pietro kept me up all night, you know 'worrying' about you." she laughed rolling her eyes.  "Well i'm extremely sorry for trying to have fun in my life." you sighed. "Well you can always have fun with my brother." she winked which caused you to laugh "You know though Loki has not shut up about seeing you. Seems as if he's taken a liking to you since his last visit." she smiled.

A liking? yeah okay as if. Really? A man well god of his power taken a liking to you? okay Wanda.

"That is the biggest lie." you huffed. "She is not wrong Lady y/n." Thor laughed from behind the worktop in the kitchen. "Ah Thor." you yelled now running into his arms. "Hello, was your night okay?" he asked. "Could've gone better." you shrugged.

Loki entered the room as you Thor and Wanda talked about what had happened in the few months Thor was away caring for his family.

A smile erupted on his face as he set eyes on you.

"Hey greasy." you yelled from the couch. He took a step back in disbelief to the new nickname. "Oh shush." he huffed.

A smile soon flooded your face as you saw Loki eye you up. You may have been dressed in the worst outfit ever but he always found a way to flatter you. The attention he gave you sent butterflies around your skeleton. Yes Thor might've been there but Loki truly was the most handsome man in the room.

~~~~

Wanda left after what felt like hours of talking to find Vision or even Pietro. But the silver haired boy found you first. When he lay eyes on  you he ran at his mighty fast speed, picked you up, wrapped his arms around your waist and spun you round.

Loki's eyes grew with jealousy and you didn't even know why. I mean the last time he visited you and him both had a deep hatred for one another but he started to grow on you more in a friendly way but this time it felt different. Way different.

"Stupid Silver." the god scoffed under his breath.  "y/n i missed you dearly." Pietro announced. "I would know." you laughed as you hugged him tightly seeing Loki scoff in disbelief. "I mean look at the millions of texts you sent me at like nine. NINE!!?!? NINE SILVER!?!? thats like half an hour after i went out." you giggled and so did Pietro. Loki still had that deep jealous look in his eyes and truth be told it was doing something to you.

Pietro lowered you to the floor but he still held onto you and you onto him. He planted a kiss on your cheek and you talked about what had happened throughout the night.

The look never disappeared from Loki's face until Pietro disappeared from his sight.

"Okay Antlers, why the jealous look then hmph?" you questioned. "I- um, no i'm not jealous. you're kidding yourself pet." he said taken aback. "Mhm, okay." you laughed to yourself. 

An awkward silence came over the two of you and he just stared at you. His eyes burning into your skin. It was somewhat attractive to you. His gaze always was but it never dawned on you until now.

"Um i'm off to my room." you smiled breaking the silence. "Um yes , okay darling." he said recollecting himself.

You wandered off to your room. Of course he was now located next door but it was thrilling. But why was it so thrilling?

it's so late stfu so please excuse if there is any mistakes :) i hope you enjoyed the chapter!

- cat <3