Chapter 4 - Ruined your chances.

For the next few weeks which turned into months Loki ignored you. However things with Pietro started to escalate. Every time Loki saw you he got flustered and ran away.

It hurt to be honest. But what could you do? This was your doing and it was his reaction.

You distracted yourself with Pietro and Wanda. Wanda knew everything that had happened between you and the raven haired god. Pietro on the other hand did not. You did not want to hurt him.

However he did suspect something had happened between you and Loki. His 'spidey- sense' (as you all called it now) started to tingle. Every time you entered a room Loki left. Every time Pietro kissed your forehead, Loki would frown. Every time you made a remark or comment, Loki would sigh.

"Y/n, i cant help but notice Loki's distress when he is around you." the silver haired boy announced. "I- um what- I'm not sure what you are on about." you stammered. "I can see some conflict between the two of you. y/n, you can tell me anything. i'm not gonna do anything drastic." he smiled.

His arms wrapped around your waist and your arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled you in for a hug and you just explained what had happened. Pietro did not get angry whatsoever. He just listened. That's what you liked about him. He listened to you.

"Im really sorry i didn't tell you sooner." You sighed as you finished your conversation. "It is okay, my love." he said a kissed the crown of your head.

At that moment Loki walked in. His faced merged into a jealous look and his eyes darkened.

You didn't understand why he was angry or annoyed. Yes, you had kissed him but he had ignored you for weeks and things were starting to get better and go somewhere with Pietro.

Thankfully Wanda came to the rescue and collected her brother to go out for the day. He kissed you and said goodbye then ran off.

You grabbed your book off of the coffee table and sat in the window falling away into the pages until you were interrupted by an angry and curious god.

"y/n, why did you kiss me if you are just going to be so intimate with that stupid silver." he asked

You looked up from your book and rolled your eyes. "I'll tell you why Loki, you gave me something back that means a lot to me. I'm not even sure if the kiss was out of gratitude or feelings. And to be fair you have ignored me for what? Almost a month now. Things are getting better with Pietro and i feel like i've put my chances at risk by kissing you. So whatever carry on ignoring me, but i do miss your company." you sighed

The jealous look slightly faded and a concerned one now accompanied his face. "Um okay, y/n don't expect me to just figure it all out in a night. You might've ruined your chances with Pietro but i'm sure you haven't ruined them with me." he smirked then walked off.

You sat there in utter disbelief wondering what the fuck had just happened.

At that moment in time nothing felt real.

shorter chapter but i really enjoyed writing this one!

- cat <3