Jab main tumhare kareeb aata hoon tab tum apni aankhen badi kyun kar leti ho sweetheart?
(Whenever I come so close to you, why do you widen those eyes of yours sweetheart?)

She blinked twice and opened her mouth to speak something but then changed her mind and closed it muttering something too low for him to make out.

HEY!!! Jawab to dena padega Khushi warna...
(You have to answer me Khushi orelse...)

Hawww!!! Aap...aap dhamki de rahein hain?!? Kya karenge aap boliye? Kiss hai na. Toh karlijiye ab to humein aadat hogayi hai kisses ki!
(You..you are threatening me?!? What could you possibly do huh? Kiss me? Do it. Yes do it because I am used to them now!)

Grinning at her fake anger he promised her something that made the woman gape at him.

Nope! Like you said kisses ki to aadat hogai hai. Iss baar ek level upar hoga my love. Main is baar zor se I LOVE YOU kahunga. In fact main chillaunga. Yahan aadhi raat ko, taaki pura Laxmi Nagar sun le. Hold on.
(I am done with kisses Khushi. This time I am gonna be a level up. I will scream I LOVE YOU right here right now. In the middle of the night, in your neighborhood).

Leaning away from her personal space the man walked out of the alley and screamed at the top of his voice. Khushi ran to stop him before he woke up the entire neighborhood.

I LOVE KHUSHI KUM...

She slapped her palm across his face making the man raise his eyebrow in his typical Raizada fashion.

ARNAVVVVVV Pagal hogayein hain aap???? Hey Devi Maiyya iss poori dunia mein aapko humare liye ye ajeeb insan hi mile the?)
(Are you crazy??? Oh god why did you make me fall for this weird man?)

Khushi continued her ramblings and taking advantage of the fact the beastly Raizada kissed her to his hearts content. Knowing that it was the only way to shut her up. The two of them continued to bicker with each other with a few kisses in between. The dark creature within Arnav was as snug as a bug in the rug as he wrapped Khushi in his arms.

But the two were unaware of the new storm that would eventually threaten their newfound peace if not tackled properly.

###

The next day on AR Designs:

Aman Rathod walked towards the room adjacent to the reception where the official PA system of ARD was set up. Usually, the announcements made through the system were a great help to ensure that things were done at ASRs pace.

However this time Aman wanted to make a personal announcement that would ultimately benefit the staff from the wrath of their shrewd boss. So without wasting another second he switched it on and said the words out loud.

Goodmorning to all. ASR will be reaching ARD in another 10 minutes so please listen to me carefully. Khushi Kumari Gupta will be here around lunchtime. Do not try to approach her if not required by ASR. I repeat do not try to approach her if not needed.

A beep later the PA system was switched off making the workers gulp in realization. Mr. Rathod being the right-hand man of ASR never gives out false news. The staff members quickly scattered away to their stations keeping in mind the warning of their General Manager.

Pam and Sim exchanged a knowing glance. Rumors were making rounds that ASR will be getting engaged to Khushi Gupta in the coming days. The two of them were now very cautious of Chamkeeli aka Khushi. Two months back Lavanya had done the unforgivable and was consequently fired by ASR. For once the two women understood the gravity of the situation and chose their job over their hatred for Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Cannot believe that ASR is going gaga over that Chamkeeli.

Shut up Sim. Do not even start this conversation. I need this job alright. I am not gonna turn in another Lavanya Kashyap.

Uhhh...ok..ok. Me too. Sorry. No worries.

Following Pams example Sim too stopped talking about Khushi. She too feared that ASR might fire her if he heard any wrong comment about his precious Ms. Gupta.

###

The dark passenger within Arnav sighed with pleasure as he felt Khushis fingers kneading his scalp. He laid on the three-seater sofa in his cabin resting his head on her lap. After enjoying a hearty meal cooked by his woman the man wanted to spend a little more quality time with his precious fiance. Her fingers had almost lulled him to sleep when suddenly she whispered to him breaking his relaxed state.

OPRji kal hum dono ki engagement hojaegi.
(OPRji tomorrow we will be engaged to one another).

Nudging her hair a little the alpha male Raizada brought her closer to him. Blood pooled around her cheeks as usual, making him grin playfully.

Exactly Khushi Kumari Gupta. Kal tum poori ki poori meri hojaogi.
(Tomorrow you will be mine).

Nai.
(No.)

Her instant denial irked him. The obsessive man narrowed his eyes at her response while his jaw clenched in retort. But Khushi kissed his cheek causing him to relax a little.

Kya matlab? Ab nai ho meri?
(What do you mean? Are you not mine?)

Hum to aap hi ke hain. Lekin aadhe.
(I am definitely yours. But partially).

Aadhe? Really sweetheart?

He began to ease a little analyzing the playful eyes of his beloved.

Jee. Shaadi ke baad poore ke poore aapke hojaenge.
Yes. Its just a matter of vows after that I will be yours officially).

Chuckling at her words the monster nuzzled her cheeks with his nose making her even more red if possible. He enjoyed this mischievous side of his Khushi.

Dekhenge Ms Gupta!
(We will se Gupta!)

Dekh lijiyega Mr. Over Possessive Raizada!
(Yup we will see Mr. OPR!)

###

Khushi Gupta leaned her head on the floor-to-ceiling window of Arnav impatiently. She was supposed to leave earlier but her fiancee was in no mood to let her go. Her eyes were fixed on her beloved who was instructing the receptionist downstairs about something. Arnav had asked Khushi to wait as he will leave early and drop her home as well. Not wanting to leave another opportunity to spend time with Arnav she agreed without any hassles.

Lost in her thoughts Khushi did not see a woman entering the ARD office. Nor did she notice a few people surrounding her. However, her posture shifted all of sudden. For thr first time Khushi Gupta witnessed an unexpected scenario. Clad in a short dress a young woman suddenly threw herself in the arms of her fiance as if it was an everyday occurrence.

Her heart accelerated...

Anger coursed in her veins...

She felt her blood boiling from within...

A new unexpected feeling bubbled within Khushi Kumari Gupta!!

Her colorful world turned green as jealousy and possessiveness took over her form.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In another chapter or so the story OPR@UrService will come to its end. I wish to start my pending fanfic M4 as soon as possible. So please bear with me. I will try to update sooner this time.