He gave her his crooked smile that she loved so much. Understanding dawned upon her and Khushi shared those three words again.

I LOVE YOU bahut saara OPRji. Aur ab humare dil mein koi confusion nai hai. Humein humare dark obsessive Raizadaji bahut pasand hai.
(I LOVE YOU so much OPRji. And now there is no confusion. I like my dark obsessive Raizadaji a little too much).

His beastly eyes had darkened to the point of infinitely. And the man had dragged her to recliner where he sat down pulling her into his lap as if it was an everyday occurrence. She had gasped at the sudden closeness but did not squirm. Rather she slipped her arms around his neck making the man smirk.

I LOVE YOU TOO Khushi Gupta. Mere andar ka pagalpan ab aur badh jayega. Ye sochkar darr nai lagrha hai?
(Now my craziness for you will increase tenfold. Are you not scared at all?)

And for the first time, Khushi Kumari Gupta indulged in the madness of OPR without being practical.

Nahi. Ab iss pagalpan ke sath zindagi bhar jeena hai. Darr to phurrr hogaya Arnav.
(No. I will be living with this craziness for the rest of my life. My fears have disappeared Arnav).

Her casual response and use of the word phurrr made the mad man guffaw like crazy. She too could not help herself and chose to join him laughing along like hyenas.

Flashback ends...

From then on he never lost an opportunity to touch, smell or even simply lock eyes with her. And fortunately, her family members were easily charmed by the Raizadas. Horoscopes were matched and a priest declared an auspicious date for their engagement which was two days from now.

ARNAV!!!! SHHHHH!!

I know why you have gone all silent on me.

Acha? Aap koi gyani baba ho? Ya koi Swami?
(Are you a saint?)

Don't call me Swami.

Swami! Swami! Swami!

Khushis shouts came to halt when she felt the touch of a palm across her mouth. The warmth emanating from Arnav sent a shiver down her spine. While her lips quivered in anticipation of his next move.

You are silent because you are getting all flustered around me. And this has been a recurring thing since your confession to me Khushi.

Khushi swallowed noisily and broke their contact hearing the truth behind Arnavs words. She was trying to be all confident in front of the OPR. However, his obsessive self took a drastic turn since she declared her love for him. Now the shameless fella even started to enter her personal space at any time without a second thought. Her dhak dhaks were driving Khushi crazy.

But before she could come up with a logical excuse the woman was smoothly pulled to a dark corner of an abandoned street in Laxmi Nagar. The hand on her mouth disappeared and she found herself backed up against the bricked wall making her heart race further.

###

The alpha male Raizada chuckled in delight as he cornered Khushi Kumari Gupta in the alley of her neighborhood. His Over Possessive side was finally at peace. Khushi's confession had tamed the beast leaving only a playful furball behind who simply wanted her constant attention.

Leaning towards his woman the man smirked as her eyes touched her forehead. While her surprised looks always make him want her more. Her innocent eyes were the reason for his existence. When he first found himself in the mind palace of Arnav Raizada it was these naive pair of eyes that made contact with him. They oozed such purity that he had taken over ASR in minutes. She had given him the confidence and strength to exist within Arnav.