Talk Dirty To Me

Jisoo was on her way out of the bookstore, struggling between the books that she just bought and the push button to open the door when she felt the amount of books in her arms lessen. She turned to see a familiar face, dressed in familiar ripped jeans, hair in a messy pony tail, and a black ‘Broadway ain’t dead yet’ shirt.

“Hey Jisoo.” Lisa greeted with a small half-smile. “Let me help you with these.”

“Lisa. I never thought I’d find you here, in a bookstore of all places.”

“I like to read sometimes.” Lisa shrugged as she pushed the door open with her back, holding it for Jisoo and then following her to her car. “Not as much as you though. You read a lot.”

Jisoo chuckled and unlocked the door to her car. “You’re sweet for helping me with my books, Lis.”

“I-I’m not cute! I’m badass!” Lisa argued, making Jisoo laugh all the more.

“You just proved my point.” Jisoo carefully placed her books in the trunk and slammed it shut. “Thanks again. How can I repay you?”

The self-proclaimed badass fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. “How about a date? You and me, tonight.” Lisa offered Jisoo a tiny half smile, and the brunette couldn’t help but find her so damn cute. “Sure, what time?”

Lisa blinked a few times. “Really? You’d go on a date with me?”

Jisoo giggled and fluttered her eyelashes at Lisa. “Why, you didn’t think I’d say yes?”

With a blush, Lisa ducked her head. “Well, yeah… But since you said yes, tonight at seven?”

Jisoo winked. “You got it.”

*****

“Oh f-fuck…” Lisa struggled to open the door to her apartment, what with Jisoo’s lips latched onto her neck, sucking and nibbling on her pulse point until a searing mark was left. Jisoo’s hands were up in her shirt, fingers tracing her bellybutton, the vague outline of her abs, and the underside of her breasts. Once Lisa managed to open the door, they stumbled in, Jisoo pressing Lisa up against the door.

“You feel so good…” Jisoo murmured, her nails running against Lisa's back as she nibbled and sucked on her lips. “Nngh, oh god, Lisa.”

Lisa whimpered and scraped her fingers against the sliver of skin that peeked out of Jisoo’s shirt as she pushed her on the couch. Lisa kissed down Jisoo’s jaw and suckled on her neck while she ran her hands all over her abs. Jisoo’s thigh pressed in between her legs, and the loudest groan escaped her throat.

“O-oh.. What’s that?” Jisoo asked as she looked up, wide-eyed, at Lisa. She was now blushing and stuttering in an attempt to find an excuse as to what could be in her pants. Jisoo reached down and palmed the bulge with her insistent hand. “That’s… What is that?”

“Nnnnngh.. Nothing!” Lisa's whimpered, trying to move away. But Jisoo was stronger. She grabbed Lisa by the waist and threw her down on the couch and straddled Lisa's thighs as she palmed it. When Jisoo felt it twitch, she knew exactly what it was.

“You have a penis.” Jisoo leaned forward and whispered against Lisa's lips, nipping at it when she felt Lisa squirm. She kept rubbing and palming it, loving how she could feel it thicken in her hands. “You want me, don’t you, Lisa? You want me to slide your cock inside me and fuck me so hard until you cum?”

“Oh my fucking god…” Lisa's eyes rolled to the back of her head with a low groan rumbling from her throat. Her hips bucked into Jisoo’s insistent hand, her cock hardening to the point where it ached, and all Lisa's could think about was Jisoo’s soft skin, her mouth, her pussy, rubbing against her penis. “Jisoo, please…”