Sex Addiction

Chaeyoung and Jisoo's sex life was intense, to say the least. At first, Chaeyoung's big size was too overwhelming for the Korean and she had been reluctant to lose her virginity. But, being the libido driven teens that they were, raging hormones forced them into heated sex. The first few times it hurt for Jisoo, but eventually they both grew to love it, perhaps becoming slightly obsessive. It had got to the point that they would fuck at least four times a day, and even that wasn't enough to satisfy Jisoo, who seemed to have grown into some kind of sex crazed monster.

Chaeyoung found it hot, but she wasn't sure she could keep up with Jisoo's relentless pace. Whenever she thought it might be over, Jisoo would already be on her knees, looking up at her with lust filled eyes begging for more. Simply put, Chaeyoung could no longer keep up and it was starting to get her down.

"Honey, your dad and I are going away this weekend for our anniversary, and you know how much we hate it when you're home alone. Maybe you could invite Jisoo over?" Rosè's mother offered sweetly, completely oblivious to her daughters highly sexual relationship with the girl in question.

"Oh, um, sure." Rosè stuttered in reply, caught off guard. Instantly she knew that this would be an opportunity neither girl would ever ignore. However, there was an inkling of nervous energy that shot through her body at the thought of a restless Jisoo and the embarrassment Rosè felt each time she could no longer get hard. Because it's not like she wanted to stop, and Jisoo never complained. But there was always a part of her that felt inadequate.

Her mother walked away with an oblivious grin, continuing to pack her clothes whilst Chaeyoung grabbed her phone and instantly began texting her friend.

Parents going out this weekend

"wanna cum over? ;)"

Rosè sent with a smirk on her face, awaiting the inevitable enthusiasm of the reply. It was only mere seconds later that her phone buzzed signalling a new message.

"Fuck yeah! Can't wait."

"I'll make it one you wont forget."

"Oh and no condoms this time"

I'm on the pill now"

"this is gonna be amazing!"

xxxx

Rosè's smile grew into a toothy grin. They'd talked about Jisoo going on the pill, but she didn't want to push her because she didn't want to look desperate or selfish. So to say Chaeyoung was excited would be an understatement. Taking Jisoo raw had always been one of her frequent fantasies, and to come inside of her. Her cock hardened at the thought alone. This definitely would be an amazing weekend. She just had to think of a way that she could withstand the endless sex marathons.

When her parents left Saturday morning, Chaeyoung woke up with a raging hard on. When imagining the events that would be occurring later that day she easily got off, covering her sheets with jizz. She knew that would only be the beginning of a pleasurable day at the very least. Before falling asleep, she'd concocted a brilliant plan to sneak into her dads drawer and steal some of his Viagra. She'd come across it once trying to find condoms because as always, Jisoo was begging and they'd run out. At the time she paid no mind, but today she knew they could come in handy.

After a relieving wanking session, Rosè had a shower and got dressed into loose fitting shorts and a simple T-shirt. Anticipation had got the better of her as she lay on her bed at 1pm tracing her fingers over the keys of her phone, thinking of something to text Jisoo.

"When are you coming over?"

"I'm getting impatient :("

"Come on Jichu, I'm so hard."