Winner (First Part)

"Ding." A message came from Jisoo's phone. Already anticipating what it was, she quickly packed her things up and made her way out of the office. Jisoo opened the door to her car and drove a little past the limit to reach her home. All through the ride, she resisted the temptation to check the new notification. 

Inserting the key into the lock and opening up the door, she hastily went up to her bedroom. Removing her coat and dropping her bag to the floor, she went towards the iPad she had left charging. Closing the blinds, she took off her clothes, letting her pants drop to the floor and her bra and panties left discarded. 

This is the highlight of her week, which can seem sad. Jisoo can just go outside and have someone else do it, but in her opinion, no one can make her reach her climax as hard as she can. As hard as Rosè can. Taking a deep breath, she laid onto the bed and made herself comfortable. 

Tapping the IPad, the screen came to life, showing a half naked Rosè wearing only tight black boxers, showing off her huge member. Jisoo took a deep breath once again and resisted the urge to slip her hand between her thighs. "Hey." Risè smirked and leaned forward, making eye contact with the camera, but in Jisoo's prospect, she was looking straight at her. 

"Before we get started today, I wanted to tell you guys about a contest I'm holding." She began to rub the outline of her dick softly. Seeing that, Jisoo copied and cupped her cunt, sighing and gliding her fingers through the already slick folds. "I want you to write what you would do if you got to fuck me and send it to me. No word limits. I will select a winner by the end of the month, and if one of you win..." 

Rosè stood up and brought her hands up her sides, stroking her abs and bulge, hooking her thumbs on the waistline of her black boxers and bringing them down slightly so Jisoo can see the tip of her cock, oozing precum. "You get to fuck me." The blonde smirked. Jisoo stroked along her clit, seeing just the tip of Rosè's dick.

What she wouldn't do to have it for just one day. Jisoo licked her lips, trying to fight the temptation of licking it. Rosè fully removed her boxers and her meat stick sprung out, red and hard. Jisoo opened up her mouth slightly and inserted a finger inside her, eyes still focused on Rosè's dick. 

The blonde took it in her hands and started to jerk off slowly. "Mmh." Rosè groaned. "God I wanna fuck you so bad. You wanna suck me off baby?" She stared right into the camera with pleading eyes. Jisoo nodded her head, soon inserting a second finger. "Ahh, Rosie." Moving out in ecstasy, only Rosè can make her this aroused. 

Rosè grunted and took a seat on the couch behind her, legs spread out. Given the camera angle, it almost looks like what Jisoo would see if she sucked Rosè off. The older girl sped up her pace as Rosè began to buck her hips into her hand. 

"F-Fuck, baby." Rosè groaned and threw her head back slightly, getting sloppier. Jisoo could feel her climax fastly approaching and opened her mouth in a silent scream. She wanted to last as long as the blonde, but couldn't help herself. She came and it left her body spasming. 

Seeing that Rosè still wasn't done yet, Jisoo passed the video to lean over and open up her drawer. The one that is only opened for these times. Reaching into it, she grabbed a dildo, roughly the size of Rosè's dick and positioned it in front of her entrance. Taking a deep breath, she inserted it into her cunt as she resumed the video. 

"Ahh!" Jisoo screamed out in pleasure feeling it slide in and out of her, picturing Rosè fucking her with her dick. "Chaeyoung!" She panted out. The blonde was also on the verge of cumming. "A-ah, shit." Rosè grunted deeply, which caused Jisoo to have a rush of sudden wetness. Thrusting roughly into her hand a few more times, she finally came spurting thick semen everywhere. 

That wasn't the end tho, Rosè's dick was still rock hard and standing straight. The blonde stood up and positioned her dick right in front of the camera. She rubbed her hand over the mess she had created on her abs and soon returned to jerking herself off. Her dick still having cum over it, Jisoo whined, wanting to lick it off and taste Rosè. 

Jisoo fastened her pace as Rosè thrusted heavily. Biting her lip, she felt a familiar feeling in her stomach forming. "A-Ah" Jisoo struggled to hold off on cumming for she wanted to be in sync with Rosè. On the other end, Rosè began to pant. "F-Fuck, cum with me babe." She struggled to get words out in the midst of her arousal. 

After one last thrust, Rosè came and covered some parts of the camera. Jisoo also climaxed heavily, seeing Rosè's cum all over the place. She squirted over the toy and her bedsheets. Feeling her eyes roll to the back of her head. After she had stopped trembling enough to see the video. She saw Rosè plop onto the couch and her breathing heavily before the video cut. 

"Fuck." Jisoo looked at the mess she had made.