"Well ok, I will tell Happy to buy some more food. Just make me a list with stuff you need." He smiled and stood up. "It is time to meet the others. They are waiting for you." We got in the elevator, and it started going down a few floors.

12:09 pm; Meeting room

I introduced myself to the team while eating the sandwich this guy made, and told them the same stuff I told Tony. They were all pretty nice. Well most of them. Barnes seamed annoyed by my presence and asked me a lot of questions. "What was that disgusting black stuff coming out of your weird body?" "WHAT DID HE JUST CALL ME?!" Venom's voice was like a jumps scare and I jumped up a little. They all looked at me confused and then back at Bucky who still stared at me. "That disgusting stuff is the stuff which saved me, from loosing too much blood after you stabbed me and my Body is not that weird asshole." I heard someone chuckle behind me. Barnes rolled his eyes and left the room.

"He is just pissed that he didn't catch you." Steve, who finally arrived, told me with a small smirk. There was an awkward silence in the room, and I decided to break it. "Well you guys now know some stuff about me, so I think its just fair if you tell me what you can do." A girl called Wanda stood up and pointed at each one in the room, and told me what they can do. "So you are a super soldier, you are an assassin, you are a scientist with schizophrenia, you are an android, you are Robin Hood, you two are gods, and you just fly around like a bird?" "Like a falcon!" Sam Wilson said and I snickered by his answer. "And what can you do, Wanda?" I turned around to face the woman who introduced everyone to me. "I can control and read people's mind and telekinesis." Read my mind? Fuck what if she can hear Venom talking? Can he maybe block her out? I don't know, but I have to ask him later. "Tha- That's cool, I guess." I stuttered with a forced smile. "Is everything okay?" She asked worried and put a hand on my shoulder, but I just shocked my head. "N- No everything is fine. The past two days were just really exciting, and I am exhausted." They all nodded, and told me they understand. "Natasha will show your room." Tony said and the assassin stood up and put a hand on my back to push me out of the room. "She smells delicious"

On our way to the elevator no one said a word. We got in and she pressed a button. "What are you hiding?" I held my breath not knowing what to say. "What do you mean?" I looked at her, and she pulled out a pocket knife and held it to my throat. "You are hiding something and you better tell me before-" "You kill me?" I finished her sentence, she still looked at me with a serious facial expression. "I'd like to see you try." I smirked at her, my back pressed against the elevator wall, her body pressed against mine and the knife still on my throat. "If I would tell you my secret, you will tell them about us and I can't let them know yet." I wanted to tell them, one by one as soon as I can trust them, because the last time someone found out about Venom, they tried to separate us and that almost killed him. "Us?" She looked confused. "Yes us, and now you better go away because I don't know if I can control myself any longer." I hoped that I scared her away, because I know what thoughts Venom had and don't know how much longer I can keep him calm.

The elevator opened and she let go of me. She acted like nothing happened and showed me the room I will stay in for the next few days. "Training is at 2pm. Don't be late." After that she finally left us alone. "That was a close one." I put my back on my bed not noticing the other person in the room. "Wanna go grab something to eat?" I asked Venom. "Turn around" I did as he said and saw a tall man with a confused look on his face, sitting on the other bed, I didn't notice for some reason. "What are you doing here?" I asked Bucky who stood up and came up to me. "Who were you talking to?" "I asked you first." "This is my room, well the guests room Tony let me have it until the other ones are repaired. They got damaged after an attack. And now answer my question." He looked down at me, trying to intimidate me. I pushed him away and smiled. "Well guess we are roommates now. But don't worry, I will not be here for too long." I turned around, opened the door, but he shut it again and stared at me. "Who were you talking to?" His deep voice gave me chills. I opened the door again and muttered a none of your business.

12:52 pm, Manhattan; leaving the Avengers Tower

"Hey do you think this witch can hear your voice?" We walked out of the tower and made our way on the streets to look for people who need help. "Probably" "Can you like block her out?" Venom made me stop in my movement. "I am an alien, not a wizard. There are some things I can't do." We started walking again and I rolled my eyes. "I guess that is a no?" "You guessed right."

We kept walking until Venom decided to turn around and walking back. "HEY! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!" I hate it when he does that, it feels like being trapped in my own body not able to control my movements. "Look what I just found!" There was a man behind a garbage container, assaulting a young woman. "Oh looks like a snack." I looked around to check for cameras or people who were staring at me. Lucky me, not many people and no cameras. We got to the both, and I stood behind the man. I tapped him on the shoulder, and he turned around. "WHAT DO YOU WANT BITCH!" I took a deep breath and tried calming down. "Please leave the girl alone, and nothing bad will happen." "FUCK OFF" "Cant say I didn't warn you." He looked confused, and before he could say something I punched him in the face. "Run!" I looked at the girl, she hesitated but then ran away crying.

The man stood up, and pulled a gun out. "Not so tough anymore, are we?" I shook my head and looked at the ground in disappointment. "Mask on." Venom transformed and the man was speechless. "What the hell are you?!" He screamed with a shaky voice, and tears streaming down his check. "Not so tough, now are we?" Venom laughed and widely opened his mouth and ate the man. "Finally something to eat." Venom wanted to go away but I stopped him. "Forgot something?" "Oh yeah right." Venom and I changed bodies again and I waited for the black veins on my body to disappear before leaving.

"At least I didn't get stabbed this time." We made our way to the tower and discussed who we will tell first about us. "WE SHOULD TELL NATASHA FIRST! SHE KNOWS THAT WE ARE HIDING SOMETHING!" That was the 4th time he said that. "And I told you it makes more sense when we tell Wanda, before she founds out herself. I think she would understand, you dumbass! Do you have a crush on Romanoff?" "WHAT NO THAT IS RIDICULOUS!" I stopped walking. "THEN WHY DO YOU WANT HER TO KNOW ABOUT YOU! SHE WILL TRY KILLING US!" "Alright, the witch will know first." "Thank you, parasite!" "APOLOGIZE!"

1:43pm; Avengers Tower

I entered the building and looked at the watch to check how much time I have left before training. If I am being honest, I was pissed that I have to train with them on my first day here. The elevator stopped half way and Steve Rogers entered. "Hello," He said politely, and I gave him a quick smile. "Where are you going?" Small talk, great. "I go to the room I am sharing with your friend, for the next few nights, to get changed." "Yeah, I am sorry about Bucky. He doesn't really like meeting new people, so don't take it personally if he ever is rude." "Okay, I won't" I smiled and stepped out of the elevator. I felt Rogers eyes staring at me, but I just ignored it.

I got to my room, and of course Mr Metal arm was there. The stuff from my bag was all over my bed and I knew who did it. "Did you go through my stuff?" I yelled at the man sitting on the other bed. "Yes." I took a deep breath and stopped myself and Venom of killing him. "And why did you do that?" I said in a calm voice. "Wanted to look if you have something interesting in there." "And did you find something?" "No." I turned back to the clothes and books, laying on my bed and decided to just put it in the closet. I folded them, and organized them. After I put them away, I took a shirt and some sweatpants, which I can use to train.

I took my shirt off, not minding the man in the room. "Woah, woah, whoa, what do you think you are doing?" "What are you doing, Mórrígan?" "I am changing." I dropped the shirt to the ground, and put the fresh one on. "Yeah I see that, but why here?" "Yeah why here?" "You can just turn around, idiot," He opened his mouth to say something but closed it and turned around, so he doesn't have to face me. "Could you next time please go change in the Bathroom?"

I let my pants fall to the ground and kicked them away. "Maybe." He sighed, got up, took some of his clothes and went to the bathroom. I put on the sweatpants and started walking towards the gym, which I had no Idea where it was.