𝐑𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢, the eldest son of the Mukami household, and also known as the 'Brains' of the family. Being abandoned by his mother and treated as a livestock by the people of the orphanage, Ruki became more cold hearted treating other people especially the heroine as mere livestock whose only purpose is to supply blood. He generally has a stoic face and speaks in an authoritative tone that you might mistaken him for a military commander instead of a highschool student.

Despite being extreme sadist, Ruki does not do things out in public, he is the type to take actions all alone behind close doors. So if I ever find myself in an alarming situation with him, I should run somewhere where there are people. I can also threaten to destroy his cherished book but I think I will probably destroyed first before even I get to the book.

𝐊𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢, the second son of the Mukami household and also a popular idol. Due to his brutal childhood of being abused and treated as a merchandise by the people of the orphanage, Kou grew up believing that the world was about 'give and take'. At first glance he might appear as cheerful and friendly but one should not fall for it for his true nature is nothing but a selfish, two faced person who uses other people for his own benefit. Gifted with a beautiful appearance, Kou often uses his face to satisfy his desires but his persona changes immediately when things don't go his way.

Despite being surrounded by fangirls at all times, Kou is not afraid to make a move in public which makes him a formidable opponent. But what is more frightening is his right eye to see through a persons lie. Not knowing exactly who am I or how I ended up here,the last thing I want to encounter is a walking lie detector who also likes drinking blood. Seriously being near Kou in such conditions is like asking Light Yagami to write my name in deathnote. If I want too keep living my new life, I better not come into his vision only or maybe act as a mute when he is around.

𝐘𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢, the third son of the Mukami household who was also formerly known as Edgar, the human childhood friend of Shu Sakamaki. Left all alone after the fire incident, Yuma joined a rebellion gang in order to survive out in the streets. As time passed by, he grew up to be much more tougher, violent and rougher which can be easily seen through his rebellious and hot tempered nature. Due to his past and the dream of his former dead friend Lucks, Yuma has a strong disliking for wealthy people and just my luck; this body is filthy rich.

If I don't want him to despise me then I should not flaunt my money and also try to act as humble as possible because Yuma likes people who remind of Lucks. Despite of his rough exterior, he is not as malicious as other vampires , so if I ever get in a dire situation I should act as frail as possible and as soon as he lets his guard down I will make a run for it.

𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢, the fourth and the youngest son of the Mukami household. Because of his terrible childhood of being constantly beaten up by other people, Azusa became an extreme masochist and grew up believing that pain is the only way to feel wanted and alive. He has a timid personality with a faint heart but becomes quite clingy when he likes someone. Out of all the vampires in this show, Azusa is relatively the most easiest to deal with as unlike others he does not rage or act violently when things don't go his way.

Being a masochist, he is the only one against whom I actually have an advantage. If I ever ended up in a dreadful situation with Azusa , its either hurt or get hurt. Even though he enjoys pain, I don't really want to hurt him but if this is the only way to survive then I wouldn't mind resorting to violent tendencies. But I will still try my best not to end up in such situation.