Chapter nine: Theodore

It's been two weeks since my brothers and I made up with Stephanie and Gregorio. It's been fun hanging with them theses last two weeks it feels really good to have our friends back.

Today our sisters have a project to do together so Maddison will be at the house with Stephanie and Gregorio seeing as Maddison is picking them up from school.

Speaking of school recently these three girls have come to the school apparently they were here for their freshman and sophomore years then transferred in their junior year now they are back for their senior year.

But Malik, Dominic, and Xavier try everything for us not to run into them. Which in my opinion is pretty weird since we don't know the three girls but they apparently know them. I feel like my brothers and I are missing something that only the entire school knows.

But anyways it was currently free period so my brothers and I were in the library hanging out and getting our homework done. Usually our boyfriends would be here with us but they had something to do so we were in the library alone.

Two figures then appeared blocking the light and making us look up to see two boys who were around our age "can we sit here"the first one asked "sure we don't mind"Benny said they nodded pulling out the two seats in front of us to sit.

The two of them just stared at us "Um I'm Matthew Montgomery. These are my brothers Theodore and Benjamin Montgomery"Matty said introducing Benny and I. Then it was like a light bulb light up at the top of their heads "I knew you two looked familiar your dating our older brothers. I'm Joseph Vincent but you can call me either Joe or J or Joey"The guy known as Joey now said. So he is Xaviers younger brother.

"I am Keith Easton. You can call me either Kei or Keith either works fine"The boy now known as Keith said. So he is Dominics younger brother. Malik doesn't have younger siblings he only has an older brother.

"It's nice to meet you. I never knew you went to school here as well how come we've never seen you. We've been here for a good four months already"Benny said "we don't like showing up to school. We just have our brothers bring us our missing notes and homework. We usually show up for test"Joey explains

"Oh so you came today because you had a test"I asked "Nah we came today since we still haven't met you three yet. So we decided since we go to school with you might as well go since those three idiots aren't going to introduce us"Keith said

"We were supposed to meet you last weekend but apparently something came up and we didn't get a chance to"Matty said making the two of them nod "well we might as well come to school now it would be nice hangout with people our age instead of our older brothers friends"Joey said

"Wait we're friends now right"Keith asked "if you want to be our friends that is. We aren't really good at making friends we only ever had two friends growing up and we only became friends because our parents were friends with their parents and our sister was friends with their sister"Benny explains

"We're not good at making friends either which is why the two of us are friends because of our brothers. So I guess we are friends now"Joey said "here give us your phones and we will put our numbers in"Keith said as he and Joey took theirs out and unlocked them my brothers and I did the same thing and we exchanged numbers.

After that we spend the entire free period getting to know each other. It's was nice getting to know new people. But I couldn't get the un easy feeling that something bad was going to happen or was currently happening. I just don't know what. I feel like it's going to bring a lot of tears to everyone who is involved.

End of chapter