Chapter two: Xavier

Dom, Mal and I just got to school. The three of us are seniors and have been best friends since we were in diapers since we grew up in the same hood together. They have my back and I have theirs. They are more like brothers then they are best friends.

"Did you see the new kids"some slut whispered. Apparently there were three new kids at the school. But it's not like it matter to us seeing as we were seniors and they were sophomores.

"Those chains on them looked like real gold"another said "not to mention they looked hella rich"another said. "Get out of our way"Dom snapped making the girls yell and run away "finally they were getting annoying"Mal said as we walked in.

"Why do we have to be here"Dom asked "we have scholarships on the line and it's our last year so we need to attend our classes or a majority of them. And I'm captain and you two are my co-captains for football, basketball and track"I said

"Right but let's just head to our lockers"Dom said and we walked to our lockers when we got to them we saw an entire line of guys staring in the directions of where our lockers were.

"What are these dumbasses looking at"Mal asked "the hell am I supposed to know"I said and we looked in the direction only to be met with three short ass boys who had huge asses. They shut their lockers and turned around. Not gonna lie they are pretty cute for dudes. The one with glasses looked up at me and I'm not gonna lie my heart stopped. He looked at me confused but shrugged it off.

The three of us went to our lockers and took our things out "hey your new here right"Dom said to the white one with blue eyes "what the fuck does he think he is doing"Mal asked "I don't fucking know"I said

"Yeah we are my brothers and I are trying to look for class A147"the white one with blue eyes said "brothers"Mal asked "we are adopted"the curly haired one said. Makes sense.

"Well you can follow us since our class is near"I said "thanks"the one with glasses said "I'm Xavier Vincent"I said "Dominic Easton"Dom said "Malik Kingston"Mal said "Matthew Montgomery"Glasses said so rich boys from Beverly Hills said "Benjamin Montgomery"Blue eyes said "Theodore Montgomery"curly said

"So what are rich boys from Beverly Hills doing here in Oakland. Shouldn't you be in some preppy school. Don't they have four schools over there"Mal asked "A lot of things happened during our freshman year and the entire Beverly Hills population found out so we can't attend school there"Theodore answered

"What type of things"Dom asked and they flinched looking like they are about to cry "we would not like to talk about that"Benjamin said "it's fine y'all don't know us and we don't know you so we can't force y'all to tell us"I said "thanks"Matthew said

We walked passed the trophy wall "oh wow Nathan really used to go here"Benjamin said "Nathaniel Rodriguez you know him"Dom asked "yeah he's technically our brother in law. He works with our mom at her law firm and is dating our older sister Avalon"Theodore said

"So Nathaniel got himself a Beverly girl"Mal said "they met when he was still in collage and doing an internship with our mom. And now he's like an overprotective big brother to us"Matthew said. I'm glad he got of here and has better life since he lost everything at only ten. So I'm happy for the dude.

We walked the three Montgomery boys to their class. They thanked us and we went to ours. The class went by super slow. I was bored out of my mind. When the class ended we found ourselves in front of A147.

"Why are we here"Dom asked "how the fuck am I supposed to know my feet just took me here"Mal said. Then the Montgomery brothers walked out "hi why are you here"Matthew asked "we decided that since you are new we would show you to your classes and give you a tour of the school"I said and my two best friends looked at me confused and I shrugged.

"Oh wow thanks you guys are really nice"Matthew said "yeah not a problem"I said. After that we ended up walking them to all their classes. What the actual fuck. Whatever not like the new kids are as annoying as the rest of the entire school's population.

End of chapter