𝟏𝟏. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

" Youn' fuckin' understand how it feels to know that the person you're looking forward to see or talk to, don't remember shit of what you talked to them about. Zymeir i'm scared. What if one day you don't remember me? What if one day you don't remember Ella? What if one day you don't remember the person you are? Zymeir i'm scared and it looks like i'm the only person caring for yo stupid ass" she looked at him with teary eyes.

Sinking am I overthinking?
Tell me am I foolish to think you'd meet me here?

Once Zymeir heard what Kafeyah had to say his heart broke. He didn't think she was feeling that way, he didn't know that she was scared. Scared of loosing him and herself.

That's when it clicked in his mind and he finally said the right thing.

I don't wanna mess this up
Could it be too much to say I'm in?

" I'll do it" he blurted out " I'm sorry mama, i'm sorry. I didn't know that you was feelin' this way. You know that i'll never hurt you on purpose Kafeyah. You right i'm being ungrateful cause you the only one who stayed and didn't gave up on me. I know i said i'll never do it, but i want to be better for you and for myself. I'll try mama but you know i can't do this alone. I need you"

Deep end, swimming in my feelings
I been here before, but it feels like I'm drowning

Kafeyah looked at him and smiled through her tears of joy. He finally understood that if he wanted to be better it had to start now and now only.

She jumped on him and hugged him tight not letting go. She missed his presence dearly and to finally hold him in her arms again felt good to her.

I'm going down
'Cause I know that it's you I see in my dreams

" I got you Zymeir" she whispered in his ear

" But you got to promise me one thing" she got down

" Wassup?"

" Don't give up on me, please don't. We in this together meaning that if you're feeling off please Zymeir come to me about it. Don't keep it to yourself cause that how we got in this situation in the first place" she pleaded

" I promise" he looked at her in the eyes so she knew he was serious.

" Pinky promise" she held her pinky out

" Pinky promise" he repeated before interlocking their fingers together.

I love the way you do it
Don't stop, don't wanna lose it

" If you break it i'll never talk to you again" Kafeyah didn't play about pinky promises, it was like a proposal to her.

" Yes damn" he sighed

" Don't even do that" she cut her eyes at him.

" Hollon" she closed her trunk " You is fa' real about this or you just saying shit to make me happy" she mugged him

" Stop cussin' and yes i'm fa' real Kulture" he shook his head

" Okay well then, let's go" she grabbed his hand leading them to his house.