1.10

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

In a run-down concert hall. Kai and the others were setting up for their performance later that night. The hall was loud, Michael, Victor, and Vanity all were laughing and fooling around. Kai flinched every time they raised their voice. His eyes were darker and more restless.

Jackie was keeping an eye on him. Kai was always unpredictable on the day before. No matter what even the strongest wills can snap.

"By the way, Kai, I invited your brother and his little friends tonight." Micheal says "What why?" Kai asks

"You were so worried about Sirius ignoring you, maybe this way you could jump his bones." Micheal teases

Kai glares. "You're an asshole." Kai sneers "Thanks." Micheal chirps with a small grin, blowing him a playful kiss. Kai rolls his eyes.

"I also invited Kaden." Vanity says with a small smirk.

Kai and Jackie's head snap up. "What." They shout

Vanity smirks. "Kaden brings out the worst in Kai." Jackie hisses

Especially on the day before the full moon. "Maybe he should've thought of that before he decided to cover my bed with sand." Vanity says with a small shrug.

Kai groans. "It was an accident." Kai moans, covering his face.

Vanity smirks. "Come on guys, we have a gig to play." Vanity teases

....

The band continues to set up their instruments, laughing and pushing one another, the hairs raising as the excitement starts to get them.

Jackie grabs Kai's wrist, pulling him into a dark corner. "Are you going to be okay?" Jackie asks

Kai smiles and he nods. "I'll be fine Jackie." Kai says "I know, I just can't help but worry." Jackie says

"I'm more worried about my brother if he even shows up. I could only imagine how it would be in the crowd." Kai says

"Your brother is strong. He'll manage." Jackie says

....

In the crowd.

The Marauders push their way through the crowd of sweaty people, all dressed in their darkest clothing.

Sirius looked like he belonged, while the others tried their best.

"I can't believe Kai invited us to this thing?" James shouts over the music playing.

The DJ, obviously doing his job to keep the vibe up.

Sirius takes the stadium in, smirking before turning to the others, and shrugging. "He's obviously in love with me." Sirius teases

Remus rolls his eyes. "I'm his brother Kai, and this is his first gig of the year, and it's a big one, obviously he wants his brother here." Remus says

Sirius pouts. "No fun Remi." Sirius says

"Come on let's go find a good spot." Peter announces

Suddenly they bump into a small body. "Oh sorry." Peter squeaks

The teen turns and she glares. "Next time watch where you're going." The teen scoffs, dusting off her leather jacket in disgust.

"Kaden?" Remus asks shocked

Kaden tilts her head and she smirks. "Remus Lupin, long time no see, tall as ever I see." Kaden teases

Remus grimaces. He never liked Kaden, she was Kai's first girlfriend and she drove him insane. But she obviously loved him, to the point where she knew she was doing more harm than good, so she left.

"What are you doing here." Remus asks

"I was invited of course. By Kai." Kaden says

"What?" Remus breaths

Sirius looked confused. "Wait who is she?" Sirius asks "Oh sorry, how rude of me. I'm Kaden Dormir, Kai's soulmate, and love of his life." Kaden jokes, smirking at the reaction she gets.

Sirius's eyes widen, hate and jealousy filling his gut. "Oh." Sirius says "Don't worry sweetheart, I'm only joking, I'm just his very hot ex, but I plan to change that, tonight actually." Kaden says, tilting her head, eyeing the dark-headed teen across from her.

Sirius Black was definitely Kai's type and the biggest competition she will probably have.

Maybe she can invite him to their bed after she gets Kai back. He looks like he'll be a good lay.

"Is that really a good idea?" Remus asks, worried. "Don't worry Remus, I'm perfectly fine." Kaden says, smirking darkly.

Remus sighs, but before he can say anything, the lights go out, the arena turning completely dark, signaling that the show is about to start.

Kaden smirks and she makes her way through the crowd.

....

Kai's eyes meet Jackie's and she nods, gripping the mic, her lips parting:

"Yeah, it's been a long night and the mirror's telling me to go home...."

....

Sirius's eyes watch Kai play the bass, his head thrown back, his lips parted, his cheeks red and sweat on his face making his skin shine.

His thoughts were thrown back to the night in the garden house, when Kai came down his throat, as Sirius stared up at him, watching him cum so beautifully with the exact look on his face.

Sirius swallows harshly as he's struck with arousal. "He's gorgeous isn't he." A voice whispers in his ear

Sirius jumps and he turns, it is Kaden.

Kaden smirks. She knows the look in Sirius's eyes. "That's his orgasm face, he always cums a little before the full moon, especially on performances." Kaden says

"What?" Sirius breaths

Kaden tilts her head, he doesn't know.

"He's a werewolf Sirius." Kaden says innocently

Sirius turns to stare at Kai, whose eyes are half-lidded and seem to glow amber under the light.

....

Elizabeth Gillies as Kaden Dormir
Slytherin
The toxic ex

Elizabeth Gillies as Kaden DormirSlytherinThe toxic ex

....

A/n

Okay, I wasn't planning for Kaden to expose Kai's secret, so I'm sorry if that was too quick.

And I wasn't planning on making Kaden toxic or anything. So this was really out of nowhere.