𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺

Depuis le début

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙰𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

Y/n got off the cab with her little brother named Tsuyoshi Nomura.

"Nomura, dont run like that. You'll bump into people." They stood infront of the door of their mother's room and goes inside.

"Okasa, we're here." She said ofcourse not expecting any replies from her. She puts down the fresh flowers on the vase and talks to the doctor.

"Doc, hows my mother? Is she getting okay?" Y/n asked.

"Her cancer cell has been multiplying faster than usually. I suggest to do chemotherapy. But it will cost alot." Y/n sigh but she had no choice but to say yes.

The chemotherapy cost 680,000 yen plus her unpaid bills for this year (6,221+ USD) yet her salary is just 480,000 yen (4,556 USD) which isnt even half of the hospital bills.

*Forgive me, i hate math so used google for it :>*

She goes to the bathroom thinking of what to do. Sighing heavily, she doesnt know what to do. She have to do three different work at the same time, even loosing time to spend with her brother.

Tears fell down to her face feeling helpless. She felt like every day gets harder and harder. She's started to get depress thinking of what to do with the bills. She stand up facing the mirror infront of her.

"I can do this... This is just a problem for now, i'll overcome this. Yes, i will overcome this." She slap her face smiling at her self in the mirror determined. Taking a deep breath she goes outside to go back to her mother room.

Just right after she left the restroom, she bump into a man who didnt see her. "Ouch... Hey watch where your goi- Daisuke?" Daisuke look at her not saying anything.

"Why are you here? Are you following me?!" Daisuke nods at her cutting her off guard by his straightforwardness, gosh thats a long word.

"Why? How do you even know my- oh yeah you already know." The girl sigh in frustration shrugging him off going to back to the cashier.

"Im here to pay the bills . Can i pay the bills for my mother's chemotherapy first?" The cashier nodded at her and gets her money counting it as she types something on the computer.

"Ms. Y/n the deadline for you mother's hospital bill will be on the next 2 months. Please pay them before the deadline." The woman gave her the recipient.

Y/n goes to her mother's room looking at the papers not knowing Daisuke is still following her like a lost puppy.

"H-hey! Why are you still following me? Stop it, its creepy." She stops her tracks on her mother's room door.

"Look i've got soo many problems today. It would be a great help if you leave me alo-"

"I could help you with your mother's hospital bills."

"W-what are you talking about? I dont need your money. If i want money then i'll work for it so stop it."  She was about to go inside but Daisuke grabs her hand.

"Then work for me" y/n look at him confused.

"Are you serious? Your not going to stop arent you?" Y/n look at him as if he's insane.

"You said if you want money then you'll work for it. Work for me then, its simple as it is." If Daisuke is honest, he mostly want to do this to get close to close to her... Plus help her ofcourse.

"And what kind of work do want me to do?" Y/n said crossing her hands.

"Be my secretary." Y/n stared at him blankly.