Friday

Jughead's Pov:

Today is Friday which means I will see Betty again. I am nervous about it because I have feelings for her and who knows I may even love her and I wanna tell her but I just don't have the guts to...but I'll tell her soon.

It is 10:05pm and I will pick Betty up. I went to Pops and waited for about 5 minutes until she came out.

B:Hey

J:Hey-

B:Umm I don't think I'll be able to go today you see-

J:T-thats fine don't-

B:Its jus-

J:Don't worry about it just don't, okay?

B:Okay.

J:Well need me to take you home?

B:N-no thanks I-Im fine.

J:Are you sure?

B:Yep! I'm sure.

J:Well okay goodnight.

B:Goodnight Juggie-JUGHEAD! Goodnight Jughead.

Betty's Pov:

Shit! I called him Juggie! JUGGIE! I went straight home, ate some ice cream, and watched a movie.

I decided to watch, "Birds of Prey".

Cheryl's Pov:

It was around 10:30pm and I heard noises coming from the living room. I checked and I saw Betty watching a movie. I decided to get some water and go back to sleep.

Ch:Hey.

B:Oh, hey. What are you doing up?

Ch:I came to get wat-is that Kevin's ice cream?

B:No.

Ch;Are you sure cuz that says, "Funky Nut Blast."

(A/N:The ice cream name is from Victorious.)

B:Okay yeah its Kevs ice cream. But don't tell him.

Ch:I will not. But don't tell Toni I like her, okay?

B:Okay.

I know what you're thinking. How could I like my best friend? I'm into girls. If I'm being honest I like her because she is sweet, nice, intelligent, and super my type. But she doesn't know. And she'll probably never know. Who knows I might die alone.

Ch:Gn!

B:Gn.

Betty's Pov:

After two hours the movie was over and I went to my room but to my surprise my TV was gone so I asked Cheryl and Kevin.

Ch:Hey Cheryl...

Ch:Mmm?...

B:Cheryl.

Ch:Mmm...

B:Cheryl!

Ch:Huh? W-what?!

B:Where is my TV?

Ch:Oh about that umm its outside.

B:What?! Why?!

Ch:Because- KEVIN!!

K:What?! What happened?!

Ch:Two words...her TV.

K:Shit.

B:Where is it?

Ch:Well we were "playing" around with a vase. In your room. We thought it would be fun. And it hit the TV.

B:Where is it?!

K:Outside so that that garbage collector picks it up tomorrow. Please don't kill us.

B:Oh I won't but you TWO owe me a new one.

Ch/K:Okay.

(A/N:I don't know were this story is going)