drunk? [M]

I am not going to go into that- "This is my first time writing this..." -yada yada shit and bore you to death.

Just want to make sure you know, [M] beside a story title will be containing mature content. If you're uncomfortable just skip along to the fluff contents.

Now let's just get down to business, shall we?

-

Storyline: It seems like Jeongguk gets drunk that party night.

-

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Open the door..." Jeongguk giggles subjugating all his weight sideways on Taehyung, his best friend. "Jeonggukie this is your house. How will someone else answer the door for you?" He says stumbling a little while helping the supposedly drunk to stand on his feet. "You are so funny, bestie..." He chuckles, poking his chiseled cheekbone.

The older boy concedes himself to the other's giddiness. He steps into the threshold pushing the front door ajar. "I am so happy Taehyungie hyung!" He slurs favorably blowing off the older's eardrums. "No shit, Sherlock. Let's tuck you to bed before you end up doing something stupid. You are so drunk!" The latter only giggles in response.

The boy somehow manages to get Jeongguk to the dimly lit bedroom bumping into a few objects once in a while.

A loud thunder tears down the depressed sky, lighting every corner. Highlighting even the constant gaze the younger keeps on Taehyung. This little longingness does not go unnoticed.

"Here we are, Gguk. I'll leave now, bye!" He lays him on the soft surface, ruffling his hair only for the younger to roll straight up.

Jeongguk pouts sitting on the bed now facing his Taehyungie hyung, who on the other hand was about to leave. "What is it?" The older of the two chortles at his sterling emotions.

"Hyung, you have been my best-est friend since high school?" The said boy nods frenetically. The younger continues babbling stuffs from all around the world. Kind of nervously yet desperate. "You were there when I came out to everyone. You are always there and, and-"

Taehyung frowns and snaps, "Jeongguk, don't talk gibberish. You know, you can tell me anything, right?" He caresses those of his now blushing cheeks.

"I mean, you are bi-"

"Hm"

The younger sighs defeatedly. How can Taehyung not pick up on his behaviour? His desperation? "Why don't you like me, Tae? Why don't you see me more than just your best friend?" The younger abruptly says, his doe eyes darting at the ridiculously mesmerizing face.

"Am I not pretty? Am I not sexy? Am I not your type? We sure are best friends for that to allay." This time Jeongguk straddles his lap, finding some sort of courage, after putting the question out so carelessly.

Taehyung casually snakes his left arm around his tiny waist and caresses the other's cheek with his right. "You are very pretty, Ggukie and you know that. But sexy, uh I don't know." He scrunches his nose up in uncertainty.

Jeongguk not wasting another second slams his lips on the luscious ones. Kissing him roughly. So much so that his tinted cherry flavoured lipbalm smudges, smearing on the other's skin.

"Sexy much?" He says pulling away, panting a tad because of the force. A wavering hum laces Taehyung's reply. "But there is one thing-" Jeongguk quirks an eyebrow. "-Gguk, you do not have to pretend to be drunk to buy my attention." He simultaneously presses the younger's body against the mattress. Trapping him between his arms.