Chapter Thrity-Four - Christmas Break Crisis

Start from the beginning

Harry rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath while climbing out of bed.

"We're leaving in a few days, you should let your parents know if your staying here or not." Blaise told him.

Harry sighed, " I know, but some stuff has... come up... I've been preoccupied and haven't had time to decide."

"Anything to do with Flora?" Draco teased.

Harry looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" He asked, "I have plans this weekend, don't you remember Anthony telling you guys the whole story?"

The blonde scoffed, "You obviously don't, you've just been sleeping the whole time."

"Those were my plans."

The two boy's rolled their eyes.

"And what was with that disappearing act in the library?" Blaise asked, "Luna said you had some good luck with a friend."

Harry did his best not to laugh, though he did crack a smile, "Sure, if you want to call it that, though it's more like an invention to an eternity of pain and suffering."

"And that's Harry speak on how to say he got in a relationship." Draco translated.

Harry just shrugged, but he didn't deny it. He was, after all, no longer single.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Blaise asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Obviously not Flora." Draco laughed, "Oh what a shame it will be for her once she finds out."

Harry rolled his eyes, "I don't have a girlfriend, if that's what you guys think."

They both looked at each other before looking at him, "Boyfriend?"

Harry paused before answering, "We haven't really labeled it or anything. I would just call him a pain in the arse usually."

Draco smirked, "Quite literally I imagine."

Harry's breath caught in his throat and he glared at Draco, his cheeks heating up slightly.

Blaise looked between the two of them, "Am I missing something?"

"I want to know how Draco knew it." Harry said, a small smirk of his own.

The blonde shrugged, "You're not the only one who's gay."

Harry laughed, "That's about the last thing I'd expect from you, and I'm bi, actually."

"Wait, wait, wait." Blaise heals up his hands, "Am I the only straight one here?"

"There's always Theo." Harry suggested.

Draco shook his head, "Theo's Omnisexual."

Harry looked over at Blaise, "Then I guess you are."

"What's Omnisexual?" Blaise asked.

"When you're attracted to all genders." Harry told him.

"I thought that was Pansexual."