"Stop it" 

He smirked wider.

Y/N playfully smacked him across the head. "You weirdo" she said rolling her eye with a faint smile.

***

"Er- Treacle Tarts?" Y/N said as she stood in front of the large gargoyle statue. It slowly began to spin around revealing a white marble spiral staircase.

Y/N walked up the staircase and was met with Dumbledore sitting at his desk with a bright purple haired witch sitting across from him.

"Ah Y/N" Dumbledore said standing up. The woman turned around with a bright smile on her face.

"Wotcher Y/N" Tonks said standing up and shaking Y/N's hand.

"Y/N, this is Nymphad-"

Tonks' hair turned a flash of red looking at Dumbledore with a hard glare. Dumbledore noticed immediately "-Tonks, this is Tonks" he said. Her hair changed back to it's vibrant purple color and she turned back to Y/N with smile.

"Hi" Y/N said awkwardly with a small smile. Tonks smiled at her eager to teach and get to know someone who was just like her, she had also recently found out that they were second cousins and wanted to get to know her.

Dumbledore took them both to an empty classroom that was no longer in use.

"You've had your ability concealed up until this year, right?" Tonks asked.

"Yeah, my friend Hermione's been looking into- well.. lots of books, there wasn't much she was able to find, so far I can change individual body parts"

Tonks nodded and stayed silent for a bit and wore a serious expression it was as if she was analyzing. 

"Since you've had your ability concealed for so long that's the most you'll be able to do"

"Oh.."

"Im kidding!" She said with a large smile and a laugh,  "you're much too serious! loosen up! It's all fun, for example-"

Right in that moment Tonks turned into a clone of Y/N

"Woah-" Y/N said staring in amazement, Hermione had said it might be possible to change into different people, but Y/N didn't think she'd be able to.

Tonks then turned into a small Hamster (with purple fur) and began to run around cheerfully, she then picked up her speed and appeared to have tripped tumbling forward rolling in a ball form. Y/N cracked a smile wondering if she did it on purpose.

She didn't

Tonks turned back and stood up nearly toppling over while rubbing the back of her sore neck. "Blimey- that was exhausting" she said, "I'll be sure to tell Moody I did my workout for today" Tonks said as she steadied her breathing.

"That was- just wow.." Y/N said at a loss of words. It was all so unreal. 

She out of so many people was a metamorphmagus.

"Cool right!" Tonks said. 

"Can you turn into other animals? Or just that one?" Y/N asked.

"You can turn into anything- well not objects.. but almost anything.. I personally prefer to only fully change into a hamsters it takes up less energy"

"Is it difficult?" 

"Not at all! All you have to do is really concentrate. Let's do this- think of an animal, a single animal that you want to be very comfortable and master turning into"