Copyright and Info

COPYRIGHT ©

Any unauthorized reprint or use of the material prohibited. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage without express permission from the publisher; NikkiJackson5

All characters are fictional and have been made up by the author's (NikkiJackson5/ Nicole Jackson's) imagination.

________________________

Hey Everyone!

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. This book is a novel I am interested in publishing so I would love AS MUCH FEEDBACK as possible on the content (The grammar I am working on lol.) I will be posting a new chapter EVERY. OTHER. DAY. For the month of May until the book is completed so please add it to your library so you do not miss a chapter! Don't forget to share, comment and vote on every chapter as I really appreciate it. 

Now with all that being said, let me introduce you to The Novel Society...

____________

You are worthy of everything you desire in life if your willing to put in the work...

Desire Washington was living the high life. 

Luxury cars, trips and men all at her beck and call. She had everything she could ever want without having the stress of working for it. 

That is... until her daddy cuts her off, leaving her high and dry.

Orion Davis worked hard for everything he wanted in life. 

Working two full-time jobs, raising a headstrong little girl and getting his business degree, he didn't need anything else on his plate; Especially not a sexy spoiled brat with an attitude.

With passion like no other and a secret society, can the two put aside their differences, grow together and truly be...

All that & more.

Novel Society Series

Book #1: My Forever Love

Book #2: All That & More