𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙋𝙚𝙩

Teacher armin x student reader

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮:your madly in love with your teacher and finally confess to him, that day you have him thrusting himself into you while you moan out his name~

Genre: smut~

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

Authors pov

You deemed at the glass window. Feets away from you. The trees were moving in a slow pace, and the birds flew by with their groups, you could see the pink petals flying by, some falling to the ground, others flying till they were no longer in view. You looked tranquil, with your half lidded eyes. Threatening to close and never open agian your mind was a mess of thoughts. Not about food, or up coming exams, not even about your phone, but only about your teacher.

Mr Arlert

But why? Why would you be thinking about your teacher? An old hag who just takes time away from you? An old hag who makes you do paper work everyday? Why?

Well only two words are needed to answer that question

A crush.

Your madly unloved with your teacher. It's gotten to an extent where it's not even a teenage girl crush anymore, its..love your in love. The second you saw him...those pesky cobalt orbs that coruscate every time they meet the suns aspect, Those plump lips. The same lips that ask you to answer a question, that beautiful mane, the same mane that shifts around when he moves. His hair glistening around. How soft and silky it looks.

You adored him. You were the 'troublemaker' last year, you were close to staying back a grade. You were always playing games, Tricking your teachers, getting others in trouble, getting into fights. You were the definition of a troublemaker.

That is until he came along....you were excited this year. Ready to make your teachers hate you. But when you met him. You couldn't do anything but sit like a good girl. Why though? Because hes patient, Hes kind, and hes young. He understands you, he knows you just wanna be a teenager and have your fun. He played innocent to make you feel bad for toying with him. And it absolutely worked. You became the goody to shoes, you became the smartest, you were always in class before anyone. Making small talk with him. Gaining more trust from him. You wanted to be his favorite. And it worked.

Armin favores you out of all his students. If he needed help with anything. You would be the one he would ask for help to. He would always ask you questions in class and you would always answer. He compared people to you when they got answers wrong saying things such as "it seems the only one paying attention is y/n." Or "try to be more like y/n and pay attention." It made you happy! The way he praised you.

He was sweet. He even told other teachers about you, how smart you are, and how you'll have an amazing future. You wanted him, to feel his hand on yours, his palms against your own, your fingers intertwining together, his plump brims smashing softly against yours, your tounges fighting against eachother, the feeling of digging your fingers into his blonde hair, and playing  with his locks, smelling his cologne, and resting your head on his chest, or shoulders. Feel his legs against yours....feel his hands on your waist, feel his fingers gripping on your body, and his hands choking your neck, feel his fingers on your....feel his....and then feel-

"Y/n?" You flinch hearing your given name. You look up from the window to see.

Him..

The man you were just thinking about.

"Y-yes mr arlert!?" You appealed. Keeping eye contact with the male. "I asked..what's the question for number 6?" The man leered at you with his brims. "Um..I-its!..." beads of sweat trickled down your temples. You flipped your textbook till you made it to the page you was supposed to be on. "9-9?" You queried. "Try agian sweetheart." There it was. The nicknames. He would occasionally call you sweetheart, or love...sometimes sweety, or lovely. It made you fall for him even more. You looked at the problem carefully. "4." You answered looking directly into his blue eyes to get an answer. "Correct!" He beamed giving you a warm smile. You felt your heart tent up, and your body stiffen. Your face painted red.