· Bad Nights ·

Enjoy this quick one! xx

***

Mia's POV

***

The night seems to last forever as the endless thoughts play in my mind, causing me to toss and turn in bed. I try to get comfortable, but I pulled my shoulder yesterday while working out and it's very sore. 

I let out a heavy sigh and stare at the white wall next to me. My bedroom window is open a little, letting in the cool evening air. 

Lately, I haven't been sleeping well at all. Having school, going to the gym, homework and Sidemen shoots have left me feeling empty at the end of the day. I'm too tired to even eat, drink water or move out of bed, not to mention that my nightmares have been shit as well. I'm going off three hours of sleep daily and it completely sucks. 

***

2 am

***

I wake with a start and sit up in bed, my heartbeat almost escaping from my chest. My cheeks feel wet with tears and my mouth and throat both feel dry like sandpaper. My shaky legs ache and my whole body is suddenly hotter, the sweat dripping down my back related to the nightmare that has just occurred. 

***

Freya's POV

***

"Chat, listen. I'm not putting up with you lot bullying me!"

Twitch chat fills with "yes" and "aww"'s. I chuckle and shake my head, turning back to the most recent Among us map. I click the unmute button and join the rest of the crew on discord. 

"Aight, imma head out," Talia yawns into her mic. "It's two am and ya gal is tired out of her mind"

"Goodnight, love," I smile, checking the time also. "I think I'm coming off now too"

Talia leaves the call and I'm left with the others. I start to say something about me logging off too when I suddenly hear a scared sounded scream. Startled, I take my headphones off and frown, looking towards my door.

What the hell?

I turn back to chat and see everyone worried. A few people ask if its Josh and I sigh, shaking my head. I know that voice. It's Mia. 

"Look, chat, I need to go," I say, moving my cursor over the end stream button. "I'll see you all tomorrow for another early stream though! Love you all so much!"

I blow a kiss to the camera before clicking the end stream button quickly. I get out of my chair and exit my office, making my way towards Mia's room. The door is already open and I see Josh sat next to Mia, carefully hugging her to his chest. 

"What's wrong?" I mouth, locking eyes with Josh. 

"I don't know," Josh mouths back, shaking his head. 

Mia continues to cry into Josh's chest, her eyes shut tightly. She's shaking and I feel a wave of concern wash over me. Mia cries very little and only when she's hurt. 

"Mimi?" I say softly, sitting next to her and Josh. "What's wrong, honey?"

Mia sniffs and wipes her eyes with the back of her hand as she sighs. She's still trembling when I wrap my arms around her. 

"I-I had a bad dream," Mia says, cuddling against me. "I'm sorry if I interrupted your stream"

"Don't be silly," I frown, rubbing her back. "Making sure you're okay is my main priority"