⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

"That's good to hear." [Y/N] responded with a smile. Suddenly she felt a hand on her wrist, "Let's go!"

She was pulled away by nishinoya who ran inside the cafe with coins in his hands. "Huh- wait for me!" Hinata said before following the brown haired male with a blonde tuff and the [H/C] haired female.

The karasuno students spread out and started to play their own games. "The person who scores many points is the winner." [Y/N] challenged as she inserted coins into the basketball game machine.

Tanaka smirked as he cracked his fingers and tilted his neck to crack it as well, "Bet." He responded, inserting coins as well.

"Can I join?" Kageyama questioned.

"Sure!" [Y/N] agreed with a smile. The three of them got ready to play after the machine activated.

"Three. Two. One. Go!" The game counted before the basketballs were released. Instantly, all three of them grabbed the sphere object and started to throw them into the hoop.

Ennoshita and hinata watched from behind, "[Y/N]-san is good." Hinata commented as ennoshita hummed in agreement with his hands on his hips while leaning on his right leg.

"Shōyō! Let's play air hockey!" Nishinoya suggested, not giving the first year any chance to respond, he yanked him towards the game machine.

Ennoshita chuckled before looking back at the three, who were panting after the game was over. [Y/N] huffed and panted with her hands on her knees, Kageyama leaning on his hand on the basketball machine, while Tanaka leaned on his left leg panting.

"You guys went all out." Ennoshita's comment was followed by a laugh. "Who.. won?" Tanaka panted before swallowing the lump in his throat.

Kageyama glanced at the scores, wanting to see who won between them.

"Player one with one-hundred and twenty points." Tanaka smirked.

"Player two with one-hundred and twenty-five points." [Y/N] crossed her arms with a smirk.

"Player three with one-hundred and seventeen points." Kageyama furrowed his eyebrows.

"Player two won!"
"Yes! Wohoo!" [Y/N] cheered happily, "No fair! I demand a rematch!" Tanaka pouted.

"Let's play again [Y/N]-san!" Kageyama added.

"Come on hitoka-chan! You got it! You'll do it! You'll win it!" [Y/N] encouraged the blonde first year who stuck out her tongue slightly, completely engrossed with the claw machine.

"The yellow one! Get the yellow one!" [Y/N] said with her hands pressed against the glass of the claw machine.

"The yellow one!!" Yachi exclaimed as she pressed the button to lower the claw. "Please please please please!" [YN] hoped as she held yachi's hand and kiyoko's hand.

"We need to get those matching plushies!" Yachi said while gazing at the claw machine. The claw lowered slowly, reaching the chosen plushie—it closed its claw on it.

Yachi and [Y/N]'s hand clutched together, hoping the claw would grab the yellow plush.

Kiyoko stood there with a blank expression, though on the inside she hoped they would be able to grasp it.