[Ch-7]= Is it lust or love?

Start from the beginning

"I-....I feel happy when I saw your cute smile, I love your giggles so much just wana hear day and night and honestly my old hook ups were nothing to me but having sex with you feels amazing and something special, I always do care about you, of course I do, don't look at me with that look. I feel happy when you're around me, Your just one touch make me feel pleasure. I don't know Jiminie What's going with me but isn't this love? I don't know anything" Jungkook said whining that made jimin just stare at him with shock as he didn't expect Jungkook to say this things.

"Kookie you're so cute" jimin said cooing at him that made jungkook smile too

"Not more than you baby" he said making jimin giggle

"See your giggle" Jungkook rest his head at jimin's shoulder who shrug his shoulder to remove his head

"Let me rest my head nah It's feels good" he said groaning like a kid

"We have school kook" jimin whisper with a giggle, Jungkook nod and they get out from the tub after 2 minutes

~Time skip~

Today jimin and Jungkook was going to school together but jimin was getting nervous he don't know how people gonna react if he come with the most sexiest boy in their school.

But Jungkook was going to announce that jimin is his officially boyfriend from now and no more hookups with someone else anymore.

Jungkook and jimin was holding hands in Jungkook's car when they were going to school.

~At school

They both come inside walking in the halls and when everyone look at jimin coming with Jungkook made their jaw dropped in the floor.

"Why they are coming to school together?"

"Are they dating?"

"What the fuck?"

"What? Isn't he that jimin?"

So many confused whispers can be heard from students that made jungkook smirk he take a deep breath.

"Guys I want all of you to come to cafeteria at lunchtime, I have to announce something" he yell to let everyone hear what he said and suddenly hold jimin's hand that make students even Jimin eyes widen.

Jungkook only walk away from there with jimin

~At lunch break

Everyone was their in cafeteria and waiting for jungkook to announce whatever he want

Jungkook walk in and stood in front of everyone with a smile paste on his lips.

Jimin and taehyung was also their but not with Jungkook, they were standing with other students after all they too doesn't know what announcement Jungkook want to make.

But before Jungkook can speak someone approach him.

"Hmm Jeon can you let me first speak please" a young boy said to Jungkook, Jungkook turn and smile

"Yo kai, What's up dude? And sure go on" he said getting a little side to let his friend kai speak first, kai return the smile and thanked him.

Kai face the students

"So basically guys Tomorrow is my birthday!! And I am celebrating it in xxxxx..club and you all are invited, It will be so fun guys..there will be a disco, bar and also I have booked like 10 rooms for having some fun" he said excitely, all the students shoot in excitement being crazy.

"Even the nerds are invited?" Kai hear a girl voice he look at the direction and saw lisa looking at him with raised eyebrows

"Yes even the nerds are invited....Like why not? Nerds are not that bad tho" kai reply making lisa roll her eyes

"Then it's going to be no fun" Lisa said showing no interest

"Of course it's going to be fun, I'm surely gonna come dude" Jungkook said interrupting her and everyone start agreeing when they hear Jungkook will also there because who knows they got their luck and Jungkook hook with someone as their thoughts.

"Ok then my team is in" Lisa said and look at her group black kittens who give her a nod saying that they agree too.

"Thanks kook, now you can say whatever you wana say" kai said and get aside

Jungkook walk in and look at the students looking for jimin when he got him he only smile.

"So basically guys I wanna tell that now I won't do any hook ups with anyone becaus-

"What are you saying? And why that so?" Lisa interrupted him making Jungkook give her a intimidating glare and give her a *let me first speak bitch* look.

"Yeah so it's because I'm dating" he said making everyone gasp in shock, jimin's eyes get widen he look down and try to get out but Taehyung hold his wrist and don't let him as he was literally enjoying this drama with a smirk on his face.

"Where you going huh?" He teased making jimin glare at him

"Who are you dating oppa?" A girl ask curious

Jungkook point towards jimin who literally hide behind Taehyung making Jungkook chuckle.

"Don't hide baby" he said Taehyung try to push jimin at front of him but jimin was literally gripping on his back.

Taehyung pinch his stomach that made jimin automatically leave him, Taehyung take his opportunity and push jimin at the front with a smirk.

Jimin look at the students who were already staring at him like they gonna eat him

"Hmm hi" jimin said nervously acting all innocent

"Come here baby" Jungkook said and jimin slowly slowly approach him lookin down with nervousness.

Jungkook pull him and hold his waist

"Why this bitch?" Jungkook also jimin hear a whisper from Lisa making Jungkook just go and slap her so bad but jimin hold his hands not letting him go.

"If someone say a single bad word to him, I will literally kill you" he said madly and glare at every student who got scared and nod immediately.

"Hmm...I'm done now you all keep this in mind and stay away from us" he said and smile suddenly.

"Ok me and my baby is going then bye" he said looking at jimin with lovely eyes who seriously want to smack his ass for telling about this but the older just drag him outside

After they both leave the students were literally looking shock some girls were in tears knowing that now they can't do anything except let the happy couples together and just move on.

But there was a person who was looking disgust with them being together and decided to break them apart no matter what

-To be continued