TsukkiHinaKage

AYO ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS⁉️SORRY WTF I JUST HAD SCHOOL AND EXTRA TUTOR CLASS AND LOST MOTIVATION BYE😭 to make it up to y'all i'm writing a long one

anyways as you guys know, the characters are aged up!
enjoy 😋 this is probably the longest i've written so far lol
i also got 🦋🦋 in my stomach writing the first 800 words of the story😫 aged up hinata is sexy asf

————————

Trans kageyama🥰 (i just never wrote a trans kags one so)
Threesome🛐
Hot Hinata😳
size difference😼
slight fluff🤧
Crossdressing😩 (bc why not)

————————-

Kageyama laid his back on tsukkishima's chest as he played with the psp kenma had bought him, legs spread open as tsukkishima kissed him, rubbing him through his panties.
Kageyama liked it soft. He liked when Tsukkishima played with him like he's something meant to be held tenderly.

"Tobio?" tsukkishima finally spoke, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Mhm?"

"Can I ask you something?" He whispered, circling around the clothed clit.

Kageyama gasped softly, barely audible , nodding as he pressed on the same button in the game, distracted.

"Would you be up for a threesome?"

Kageyama froze, ending up losing his game.
Did he hear that right??
He turned around to face his boyfriend in confusion.
"Why are you suddenly asking me that?"

Tsukkishima shrugged, "hinata offered"

"Shoyo?! He's back from Brazil?!" His eyes lit up, turning his head to face him.

"Why are you so excited?? It's not like you haven't seen him in years" he slightly grit his teeth in jealousy.

"But I haven't seen him in a year" he pouted.

Tsukkishima just rolled his eyes and tilted kageyama's head to the side as he started kissing his neck.

"so you'd like it if it were with hinata?"

kageyama shrugged, "i mean, yeah, but i didn't expect you to agree"

"why not?" his hands trailed up to the raven's nipples and rubbed it gently.

kageyama closed his eyes and leaned into his touch, "mm, maybe because you don't like sharing?" he said like it was obvious, "and shoyo's the last person you'd ever talk to. i probably expected you'd be talking about yama" he added.

"tadashi likes to take things slow, and i don't think he's into threesomes. plus him and yachi are dating"

"really?!" he asked surprised, "i thought he'd go for terushima or something"

"he did, for a while. but things didn't work out" tsukkishima didn't feel like telling him the whole story when they're in the middle of cuddling and getting touchy, so he cut it short.

kageyama nodded, and turned his head back for a kiss, which tsukkishima returned,
"i'd like that, though. but—"

of course there's a but, tsukkishima thought, letting out a breathy laugh.

"did you seriously agree that easily? it just doesn't seem like you" he asked curiously.

"no. he wouldn't leave me alone for a whole week so i had to agree" Tsukkishima huffed at the memory.

Kageyama giggled, "yeah, that's more like it"

——————-

Hinata looked...different. In a good way- oh a great way. Beach volleyball has definitely done something to him.
He looked hot. Hinata never looks hot.
His muscles, toned abs, thighs. The tan from the constant playing in the sun. God. He looked...out of words.