Chapter Six

Time skip

Klena have just arrived back from their honeymoon. To a new plan. To see Katherine Pierce there. He didn't mind. "Before you say anything. - or get mad. - I've got a plan. - all I ask is for you to listen." Katherine spoke. "I'm not mad. - I don't care about whatever happened five hundred years ago. - it's in the past. - thanks for helping us." Klaus spoke. Katherine was shocked.  Katherine told them their plan. And everyone agreed to it. Katherine smiled.  Everyone sat down  to go over the plan. Then they went off.

Damon and Caroline sat there. They talked. They wanted to run. But they weren't expecting anyone to turn up. But they did. Bonnie, Esther and Davina muttered some Latin words which sent them flying. And stuck to the wall. Katherine walked in. Smiling. "Oh this is going to be fun." Katherine spoke. Deroline looked at one another. Then back at Katherine. Katherine Klaus and Elena had fun for a couple of hours. "Oh just so you know. - Elena is great for Klaus. - Klaus has forgiven me. - and we came up with this plan together." Katherine spoke. Before Klaus and Elena pulled their hearts out. Killing them.

Bonnie and Enzo. They had gotten together. After Klena's wedding.

Stefan was furious. And went to the Mikaelson Manor. And killed Davina and Bonnie. Kol and Enzo were were heartbroken.

The End

A/N: sorry it's so short. I couldn't think of anything else to write.